Profile for Weensta > Reviews

Floorfillers Warehouse Party
Floorfillers Warehouse Party
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 Nov 2013
I bought this album on recommendation and it has not left the cd player in my car since. Some excellent tracks from the old warehouse party days. I have even got my 6 and 9 year old sons into it (better than the rubbish they listen to). Their favourite is Mr Lee - Get busy!

LEGO® Star Wars(TM) Darth Maul(TM) Kids' Watch with minifigure 9002953
LEGO® Star Wars(TM) Darth Maul(TM) Kids' Watch with minifigure 9002953

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps falling off!!, 1 Nov 2013
Watch looks great and my 9 year old son was really pleased when he got this with his pocket money. My 6 year old also got a different star wars watch. Both of them have trouble with the clasp. The watches keep coming undone so both of them have decided not to wear them in case they lose them!!

Sistema Lunch Slimline Quaddie Lunch Box 18096600
Sistema Lunch Slimline Quaddie Lunch Box 18096600

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lunchbox, 12 Jun 2013
My boys love these lunchboxes. I have knocked one star off as the large compartment could do with being a little deeper as I always have to squash their sandwiches down for it to close!

Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting Enuresis Alarm Green
Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting Enuresis Alarm Green
Offered by Potty MD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - well worth the money!, 12 Jun 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old son. We had tried many times using medication, lifting him etc. After 3 weeks of using the wet stop and only 1 wet bed we stopped using the alarm. He has been dry for nearly 3 months now. We also used it on my 5 year old and it took only 2 weeks and he has now been dry for over a month. Fantastic product.

Scrabble Magnetic Fridge Magnets
Scrabble Magnetic Fridge Magnets
Offered by something nice 4 you

2.0 out of 5 stars Be warned!, 16 Feb 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I was very impressed when I first received this product being a scrabble fan however after my two children had been spelling out words on the fridge I realised that there were lots of scratches. We have only had the fridge for four months and it was not cheap so as you can imagine I am not very happy and I am afraid that they shall be going in the bin.