Profile for M. Lawrance > Reviews

Content by M. Lawrance

M. Lawrance (West Sussex)

Kindle Paperwhite (6th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with the original but decided to upgrade mainly for ..., 9 April 2015
This is my second Kindle. I was very pleased with the original but decided to upgrade mainly for the light so I can read at night. However, the whole thing is so much improved, I love the touch screen. So pleased I decided to upgrade.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Saddle Tan - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect cover for my Kindle, 9 April 2015
A perfect cover for my Kindle, very smart and good protection. The magnetic open/close very useful. I ordered the Tan colour which I'm very pleased with. Recommended to others.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 30 Mar. 2014
Order was received promptly but in two parts. Excellent quality, very solid. Best flan tins I've owned - thoriuly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really do create space in your wardrobe, 29 May 2013
Excellent purchase, so good have bought 100 in all. Am now able to hang everything up. Would recommend to everyone.

Monica's Kitchen
Monica's Kitchen
by Monica Galetti

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Monica's Kitchen (Hardcover)
Really pleased with this book. Am working my way through and not dissatisfied with any recipes so far. From Work to Table recipes really do what they say, quick and easy and just a bit different to everyday recipes.

Flymo Turbo 400 Electric Hover Lawn Mower 1500 W
Flymo Turbo 400 Electric Hover Lawn Mower 1500 W

4.0 out of 5 stars Flymo Turbo 400, 31 Mar. 2010
We bought this flymo for a fairly rough lawn, grown from seed on a particularly stoney plot. It does everything required of it, easy and light to operate and Flymo Turbo 400 1500W Electric Hover Lawn Mowergood value for money.