Profile for bigbroony > Reviews

Content by bigbroony

bigbroony

Bush 320GB Hard Drive Freeview Recorder DTR with Twin Tuner (Amazing Price)
Bush 320GB Hard Drive Freeview Recorder DTR with Twin Tuner (Amazing Price)
Offered by Goldcrest Retail

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do better., 22 Nov. 2012
I bought this after my Topup TV box died and a recon Humax box wouldn't even start up( got my money back though).I suppose you get what you pay for.It seems to be as well made as any other but the functions take forever.Also it randomly decides not to record programmes( especially in series link mode).It has tricks that my other boxes didn't however, such as being able to tag a point while watching a recording so you can go back to it without lots of fast forwarding.

1986-2001 BMW Oil Inspection Service 20 Pin Reset Tool
1986-2001 BMW Oil Inspection Service 20 Pin Reset Tool
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Why blow your electrics up, 22 Nov. 2012
Apparently the function this kit performs can be done with a piece of wire and some luck.Much safer to use this and prevent your ECU from catching fire.Did the job in seconds flat.

Removable 5 Pcs White Bra Extenders 2x3 Hooks Strap New
Removable 5 Pcs White Bra Extenders 2x3 Hooks Strap New
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 22 Nov. 2012
My wife has an oddly shaped figure.That's what she says.I say it's spectacular.These extenders do the job perfectly and cheaply.

Marilyn Monroe - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Marilyn Monroe - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lost photo, 22 Nov. 2012
My wife had been after this print for ages when I spotted it on Amazon.She's thrilled with it and hasn't even had it framed yet.

Auto Paint Direct TUP26089 Touch Up Paint
Auto Paint Direct TUP26089 Touch Up Paint
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour match, 22 Nov. 2012
I bought this paint for my son's Megane.The bodywork is in excellent condition barring the odd stonechip.I'd used these paints before and the only complaint is the the brush is far too big for the average chip.We were ready this time though and applied with a cocktail stick.Hey presto, perfect job.

LUPO FM Transmitter and Charger for iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3, iPod Touch, Classic, Nano - BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lupo FM transmitter, 5 Aug. 2011
I bought this to use an i-pod in my cars which are both old(classics? ).My son has something similar which cost a lot more.It's a very neat device which fits on the bottom of the i-pod.It's easy to tune and an in-car charger is provided.It's dependant on the position in the car that you put it and, ok ,it's not hi-fi but for this price who can grumble?