Profile for Patricia > Reviews

Content by Patricia

Patricia

Android Tablet User Guide Step by Step for Seniors & Beginners: Includes One Month Email Support
by Chris Gornall

5.0 out of 5 stars A very helpful, concise user guide, 10 April 2014
This Android Tablet User Guide well deserves the 5 star rating I have given it as I have found it so very useful.

When I bought my tablet I had no experience of using one and it came with a 'manual' which was less than helpful so I decided to purchase this User Guide. I am delighted I did as it is written in a format which is very easy to follow.

The step-by-step instructions begin by covering the basic Android operating system and lead on to which apps are available, social networking, games, file management, data transfer, email, photos and lots more. Most of the instructions include an illustration of the icon to be used making everything even easier to follow. It closes with a very useful summary of the icons and controls used and also comes with a 30 day email help and support feature.

In summary, I would recommend this Guide not only to beginners like myself, but also as a working guide as it contains lots of helpful information and tips.

Articulate The Fast Talking Description Game
Articulate The Fast Talking Description Game
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 30.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A game for all the family., 15 Jan 2013
I gave this product a 5 star rating because it provided great fun for all the family. Prior to Christmas, I asked my 17 year old grandson what he thought would be a good game to entertain everyone at Christmas. He didn't hesitate in suggesting Articulate and I bought it straight away. After eating Christmas Lunch we didn't sit round watching the TV we played Articulate and it was very entertaining, everyone agreed it was a great game.

Doctor Who Storybook 2009 (Dr Who)
Doctor Who Storybook 2009 (Dr Who)
by Keith Temple

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Storybook 2009, 14 Jan 2010
I bought this book for my grandson for Xmas and he was delighted with it and seems to be thoroughly enjoying reading it

Monopoly (Wii)
Monopoly (Wii)
Offered by Shop4World
Price: 12.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly (Wii), 2 Feb 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Monopoly (Wii) (Video Game)
Bought as a Xmas present and the child was delighted. Personally, I think Monopoly can be a long boring game and this product seems to make it more so.