Profile for ????? > Reviews

?????

Death Text Prank
Death Text Prank

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not get this!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Death Text Prank (App)
This app is a waste of time and money! I get scared really easy and even I find this pathetic! I actually rate this 0/5 stars! Do not get it, or forever regret wasting your money like me!

Sound Fantastic
Sound Fantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Sound Fantastic (App)
With this app you can set funny ringtones such as the minions (from despicable me) saying, "hello" and Agnes' unicorn song!

Breakfast at Tiffany's Broadway
Breakfast at Tiffany's Broadway

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 8 April 2014
Love this it is so funny hours of fun, kicking and slapping the rats, dancing with Fred and acheiveing beautiful dresses!I would strongly reccomend it!

Temple Run: Brave
Temple Run: Brave

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Temple Run: Brave (App)
For ages my friends have talked about Temple run 1 & 2 and I never considered getting it till a few weeks ago when I played it at a friend's, while searching in the appstore I found this and being a lover of the film Brave got this instead!Love it so addictive!

The Jungle Book
The Jungle Book

4.0 out of 5 stars Jungle book, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Jungle Book (Kindle Edition)
I only bought the jungle book for a school project,but I'm really enjoying!I thought I would hate it,because i loave the film but it is actualy quite brilliant!A good read for all ages (above 4)!

Talking Tom Cat Free
Talking Tom Cat Free

2.0 out of 5 stars BORING, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Talking Tom Cat Free (App)
This game is boring because Tom won't talk to me like he's suppossed to!I would deffinitley NOT reccomend this game!(or at least the free version)

4 Images 1 Word - Pics and Words
4 Images 1 Word - Pics and Words

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 images 1 word, 4 May 2013
This game is good but can be real difficult at points this is why i rated it a 4!I would reccomend this game to a friend (if they're not the type to give up!)

11+ Vocabulary Booster (11+ Support)
11+ Vocabulary Booster (11+ Support)

5.0 out of 5 stars 11+, 4 May 2013
If you're putting your child in for the 11+ this is brilliant!It is a serries of questions then in the next page answers!Also this book is (kind of) fun!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2013 10:09 PM BST

Dress Up! Sports Girl
Dress Up! Sports Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Dress Up! Sports Girl (App)
I like this game because it's dressing up but after about 6 games you get bored!Iwould not reccomend this game!