Profile for Fionafew > Reviews

Content by Fionafew

Fionafew

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
DURAGADGET 14 inch Padded Camera Rucksack Backpack Bag for Canon EOS and PowerShot Range - Now with Rain Cover!
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and worth the money, if a bit big, 16 Sep 2014
This was a lot larger than I anticipated, and nearly sent it back - but decided that I had better have something to store my new DSLR with kit lens, as well as my new zoom lens... It can also fit my old point & shoot camera too, with room to spare, so pretty generous. I will now be looking for something more compact for when I travel, as this is too big for my main requirement. Having said that, it's well built and the innards can be rearranged to suit, so worth the money.

Sherry Decanter Label Silver Plated Square with Cut Corners
Sherry Decanter Label Silver Plated Square with Cut Corners

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Mar 2014
Easily read and neat and tidy - works well for all our drinks decanters and we can tell which is which! I know you caan tell fromt he smell, but this helps keeps things organised.

Gin Decanter Label Silver Plated Square with Cut Corners

Rum Decanter Label Silver Plated Square with Cut Corners

Vodka Decanter Label Silver Plated Square with Cut Corners
Vodka Decanter Label Silver Plated Square with Cut Corners

Yes I would recommend.

aLLreli Micro USB OTG Cable [LIFETIME WARRANTY] for Google Nexus 7 2 II / 10 / 9 / 5 / 6 | Motorola Moto G Xoom | Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2 Note 4 / 3 | Note 8.0 / 10.1 2014 Edition Tab 3 / pro 12.2 / 8.4 / Tab S 8.4 / 10.5 / 13.3 | HTC One M8 | Nokia Lumia 2520 | Tesco HUDL 7" plus | Toshiba encore | Acer Iconia | Asus Memo Pad HD | Lenove Thinkpad 8 IdeaTab | LG G3 Pad | Sony Xperia Z2 / Z1 / Ultra | Dell Venue Pro Android Smart Phone Tablet Male to female Host On The Go Adapter
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with the Intergral card reader, 27 Mar 2014
Just what I needed to upload my pictures on holiday to my Nexus 7, although I have a large SD card, it was nice to send them using this to save

Genuine Integral Card Reader SDHC SDXC
Genuine Integral Card Reader SDHC SDXC
Offered by iCUBE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Nexus, 27 Mar 2014
Just what I needed to upload my pictures on holiday to my Nexus, although I have a large SD card, it was nice to send them using this to save

Netgear DG834, Wired Router with 4-port 10/100 Mbps Switch
Netgear DG834, Wired Router with 4-port 10/100 Mbps Switch
Offered by NETWORK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, 27 Mar 2014
A standard usable non-proprietary broadband router - so I can attach extenders in the house to enable broadband use all over. Yes I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6