Profile for Annette Brehaut > Reviews

Content by Annette Brehaut

Annette Brehaut "Britgal" (Aix en Provence, France)

Page: 1 | 2
Vampire Requiem: A Samantha Moon Story (Short Story)
Vampire Requiem: A Samantha Moon Story (Short Story)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little interlude story, 25 May 2015
I prefer his longer stories about Samantha Moon and this one was a bit short for me. Presupposes we already know her back story which I do but new readers might be lost.

Sinkhole
Sinkhole

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping stuff!, 15 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sinkhole (Kindle Edition)
It's the second book that I've read by this author and I really enjoyed them both. Great writing style full of suspense, interest and good characterisation.

Ice Tomb Second Edition
Ice Tomb Second Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Suspense and imagination at every turn!, 7 Feb. 2015
I really enjoyed this novel even though I'd just read another Atlantis-themed story just before. This story had interesting twists and a romantic thread which kept me guessing to the end!

Womens/Ladies Underskirt Slip With Lace Trim 100% Polyester Cling Resistant, 18Inch Length (45cms), Black 12/14
Offered by one-stop-eshop

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 29 Jan. 2015
I thought it would have a slit but it doesn't so it makes sitting and moving uncomfortable.

Departure
Departure

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought-provoking and rattling good adventure, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Departure (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this story and the characters as well as the questions it raised concerning possible futures for mankind! Not quite sure why the author chose to return to Gibraltar in this story given its key part in the other series about Atlantis. That led to some confusion in my mind as to which series I was in at times. Strange given that the author is American that he should choose to base all his stories in Europe but a refreshing change nonetheless for me as a European myself.

iGloo Micro USB Mains Charger For Amazon Kindle Fire, Fire HD and Kindle Paperwhite Tablet - Black
Offered by iGloo Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality? I can leave it plugged in all ..., 14 Jan. 2015
I only bought this a few months ago and it's already not charging properly. Loose connections? Bad quality? I can leave it plugged in all night and my Kindle loses its charge!

iBoutique® 30W Bayonet (B22) Daylight Energy Saving Light Bulb Equivalent Output 150 Watts (Full Spectrum) Great For SAD Sufferers, Snooker, Pool, Hobbies, Crafts, Photography

1.0 out of 5 stars This was listed under my SAD therapy lamp as being what customers bought with the ..., 14 Jan. 2015
This was listed under my SAD therapy lamp as being what customers bought with the lamp so naturally I ordered it thinking this was the spare bulb to have for the lamp! When the lamp and bulb arrived, they clearly did not go together so I'm going to have to send it back!

SAD LIGHT THERAPY DAYLIGHT SUNLIGHT BOX LAMP 10,000 LUX
SAD LIGHT THERAPY DAYLIGHT SUNLIGHT BOX LAMP 10,000 LUX
Offered by In21 Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Has had good reviews. Only problem is that the lead is ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Just got this so I'm trying it out now. Has had good reviews. Only problem is that the lead is far too short to reach the plug socket from the table!

Lumie Bodyclock STARTER 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Really helps me get up with less of a fuzzy head in these dark winter months.

Moon Dragon (Vampire for Hire Book 10)
Moon Dragon (Vampire for Hire Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly good fun as an interlude between main stories and it ..., 25 Nov. 2014
Jolly good fun as an interlude between main stories and it adds to the depth of the main character's experiences. I like this series because it doesn't take itself too seriously (not like Twilight!), the character of Samantha Moon is very likeable and we really experience her discovering her life and powers through her eyes.

Page: 1 | 2