Profile for Mrs. J. Ramsay > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Ramsay

Mrs. J. Ramsay

TeckNet® HTC One Case Black Survivor Heavy Duty Cover with Stand Included Screen Protector For HTC One 2013 M7
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Best £5 I've ever spent!, 23 Nov. 2013
Right so this is the first review I have ever written on Amazon simply because I am so impressed with this product.

First of all, when I bought it, I actually saw the iphone version in one of the stall markets in town. I had a feel of it and it felt horrible, all siliconey and flimsy. Then I began to regret it. But the one I saw is actually a complete fake and does not have a stand like this one does.

I got this for my HTC One. (For those who are confused what the M7 version is, it's if you bought a HTC One in 2013 when it was released I guess) and it was delivered in 3 days. At first, putting it on my phone was hard- it didn't look like it was going to hit. But I realized that you had to seperate the hardback from the silicone case first, and then put it on one by one.

When it was on, it felt secure- the silicone stretched to its size, allowing no extra space in the middle. The hard back gives it an extra mm of thickness and makes the phone feel so much better.

I usually hate silicone cases, it ends up getting sticky and attracts a lot of dust after a while. It's also annoying to get out of my pocket. But since this case has a hard back to it too, it feels much better. The silicone feels different from most phone cases I've used, it's a lot less rubbery.

Hard shell cases are usually my forte, but the one I had previously was about to snap, and some of the paint was chipped off. As you can tell, my phone gets dropped a lot, as my pockets are not usually big enough. But the texture of the phone doesn't let it slip out so easily.

And of course- It's really pretty! When I took it to school, most thought the case was about £50 or thinking that it's a new phone entirely. I always get worried of getting new phone cases, as it may lose some of the detail that the original phone had. I had this case previously HTC Double Hard Shell Case which was hard shell and smooth, but it looked cheap like this.

And fear not, the case is thick, but not too thick that it makes it look hugely bulky. The back of it actually elevates the phone from the ground quite a bit, giving me a bit more comfort in case I drop my phone.
The case also has a nice rim around the edge so that if it falls on it's face, it most likely won't damage the screen.
The camera is also protected too- There is a huge gap from the camera to the surface of the case.

It also has a nice stand- Though it's a bit hard to get out at first, I reccomend using a knife. One flaw I'd like to put out though is that the stand doesn't extend much as it should have, and it's a bit fiddly when put on a smooth surface. It would've been better if there was a little friction when it slides down so that it can stick to the pose without slipping. But it still works.
And thank you technet for giving a free screen protector and a microfibre cloth. Definitely the best £5 ever spent.

Music For An Accelerated Culture
Music For An Accelerated Culture
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was longer, 1 Dec. 2012
Not quite sure why people are saying that it is lyrically weak, as Hadouken is classified as an Indie band and most modern Indie bands are stereotypical like Hadouken anyway. I don't really care for the lyrics and I think each song is great.
Though, I think the album should last for longer. 30 minutes isn't long album wise at all for me.

Apollo Xtra Pond Pump for Medium Sized Ponds
Apollo Xtra Pond Pump for Medium Sized Ponds

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, 22 Aug. 2010
very good product, had one before but I had accident, good price and fast delivery