Profile for khitan004 > Reviews

Content by khitan004

khitan004 "ss265"

Pole Position 2010 (PC DVD)
Pole Position 2010 (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 7 Aug 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This game has clearly not been developed very well, not been thought through very well, put together poorly, not tested or tweeked.

It is simply an update from RTM Manager a few years ago released in Germany. The developer's have release 3 patches but say there are no more to come.

There are MASSIVE flaws with this game.

If you are one of these people, like me who look at 1 star games and think, alright, I'll get it and I bet it isn't that bad. TRUST ME, this one will disappoint you because IT IS THAT BAD.

Shame on you Kalypso.

Total Club Manager 2004 Classic (PC)
Total Club Manager 2004 Classic (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, 18 Feb 2005
How people can get paid to make a game, then these people pay other people to test it and it still have some shocking flaws is unbelievable. EA Sports should be doing better. I have been with the TCM/FA Premier League Manager series since it started and have bought it every year. This, however, is my final purchase. Why? The interface is OK, similar to its predecessors and the out of game realism is good. But why oh why is 3D Match so rubbish??? I have never seen such shambolic garbage in my life!!! There are huge flaws in this mode which is my personal favourite. I am note sure how good the 2005 version is but it surely, surely has to be better than this tripe.

Peter Kay: That Peter Kay Thing [DVD] [2000]
Peter Kay: That Peter Kay Thing [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Peter Kay
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Pre-Phoenix Nights, 29 Nov 2004
I remember this series going out way before Phoenix Nights and to my amazement nobody seemed to have seen it before the Phoenix was opened. I was delighted when I heard that this DVD was coming out because it shows Peter Kay in another situation other than in his wheelchair as Brian Potter.
Basically it is a spoof documentary series broadcast during the height of pointless documentaries. It features the fore runner to Phoenix Nights with 'In the club' with all the actors from the Phoenix but this time in the Neptune for Talent Trek. You get to see much of what was to come for Phoenix Nights.
There are 6 more episodes equally if not more hilarious as a hapless Boltonian is at the centre of the documentary.
Very clever and hilarious, if you like Peter Kay, or if you are proud to be Northern, then you have to buy this DVD. I demand you.

Steve-O - Don't Try This At Home - Parts 1 And 2 [DVD]
Steve-O - Don't Try This At Home - Parts 1 And 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nick Dunlap
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Training Video, 29 Nov 2004
If you like watching Jackass, Steve-O or Dirty Sanchez then you need this DVD! Plenty of vomitting so not for the weak stomach but awesome stunts which will keep you laughing for hours with a mixture of shock and utter amazement at the fact that he hasn't actually died yet. Keep it up Steve-O.

The Big Doll House [1971] [DVD]
The Big Doll House [1971] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judith M. Brown
Offered by Global_Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars What the hell?, 29 Nov 2004
I bought this film after almost dying with laughter watching the trailer on the Jackie Brown DVD. I had to buy it because it looked so amazingly rubbish.
In a way it is, but in a way its pretty good. Sid Haig and Pam Grier star in a bizarre women's only prison camp in some central american republic. All I can say is that political correctness was not at the top of the director's wish list. The story is pretty basic, but has an amazing twist at the end which you don't expect.
If you like watching crap films, then possibly buy this. If you don't like watching anything other than blockbusters never buy this film, it will only satisfy the most strange of us