Profile for M. Levinas > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Amscan International Plastic Tablecover Sunshine Yellow
Amscan International Plastic Tablecover Sunshine Yellow
Offered by Party Showroom

2.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine Yellow Plastic Tablecover - Ok for 1 or 2 uses, 22 Dec. 2011
I got this for 1 specific dinner and it served its purpose. When I opened the pack I ripped the tablecover so be careful when you do. Cheap & cheerful.

Wenko Brolo Wall Mirror, LED, Extendable
Wenko Brolo Wall Mirror, LED, Extendable

4.0 out of 5 stars Wenko Brolo Wall Mirror, LED, Extendable, 22 Dec. 2011
I've it had for more than a year and it is very practical. The light is not very strong but as we have a big window in the bathroom so for me it is OK. The only fault I would say is that the place where the battery is , is quite flimsy. But for the price , you can't beat it. Def recommend.

Chrysalis Natural White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet Silver Charm Loop
Chrysalis Natural White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet Silver Charm Loop

4.0 out of 5 stars Chrysalis Natural White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet, 27 Dec. 2009
I purchased this for my mother in law for her birthday with the white pearl addtionnal charm. She loved it.
Looks more expensive than it looks on the picture - good size & good shine to the pearls - great value for money.
Packaging could be improved but for the price it is OK

Jasmine Silk 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (IVORY) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase - GREAT, 27 Dec. 2009
So great, it made me regret not having purchased it earlier! I enjoy to fall asleep on it (makes you feel like a princess) and I enjoy the results on my face & hair in the morning. Great buy - great value for money

Twist Cufflinks, Model 8147
Twist Cufflinks, Model 8147

5.0 out of 5 stars Twist Effect Fashion Cufflinks 8147, 27 Dec. 2009
Timeless look will appeal to most age groups. I agree that they look more expensive than the picture. Even after a cycle in the washing machine. Great purchase for yourself or as gift.

1001 Ideas for Bathrooms: The Ultimate Sourcebook
1001 Ideas for Bathrooms: The Ultimate Sourcebook
by Jerri Farris

5.0 out of 5 stars 1001 Ideas for Bathrooms: The Ultimate Sourcebook, 27 Dec. 2009
1001 Ideas for Bathrooms: The Ultimate Sourcebook - is a great book both visually and tehnically. I did not know a thing before I read it and I learn a lot about the fittings, materials, planning that is needed but also the large variety of styles is an eye opener in terms of ideas. Highly recommended.

Safe & Sound Neoprene Knee Support Small
Safe & Sound Neoprene Knee Support Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Safe & Sound Neoprene Knee Support Small, 27 Dec. 2009
Safe & Sound Neoprene Knee Support Small is NOT SMALL.
Personnaly it gives me light, moderate support when worn under my tight capri. it would be too large to wear on its own.

Safe & Sound Neoprene Ankle Support Small
Safe & Sound Neoprene Ankle Support Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe & Sound Neoprene Ankle Support Small, 27 Dec. 2009
Safe & Sound Neoprene Ankle Support Small gives moderate support- not too tight. I am a UK size 6 with slim feet. I believe this should fit mainly ladies feet- it is probably too small for mens.

Lifeventure Micro-Bean Neck Pillow Code 9613
Lifeventure Micro-Bean Neck Pillow Code 9613

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifeventure Micro-Bean Neck Pillow Code 9613, 27 Dec. 2009
Lifeventure Micro-Bean Neck Pillow is comfy, cuddly, the best travel companion. It is quite large so make sure you have an appropriate carrybag or know what you will do with it when you are in transit. I personnaly attached it by clip on my bagpack, easy.

Colibri Stainless Steel Havana Cufflinks
Colibri Stainless Steel Havana Cufflinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Colibri Stainless Steel Havana Cufflinks FAB FAB FAB, 27 Dec. 2009
I got the Colibri Stainless Steel Havana Cufflinks as a Xmas prsent and it is stunning. really upmarket finish with the wood & mother of pearl inlays. Very pleased with the purchase. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2