Profile for Adam Leighton > Reviews

Homework
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Homework (Audio CD)
Bought for a present for a friend. I have owned this since it was first released it's what i regard as proper Daft Punk!

Dog Activity Baggy 2in1 Snack Bag
Dog Activity Baggy 2in1 Snack Bag
Offered by package pets
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong!, 5 Sep 2013
I use this as a portable and transferrable pocket to contain my dog's treats, poo bags and sanitising gel (just in case). It's great for training, walking, visits to the vets or family so you can have all of your things in one place. Previously I used a belted affair which was OK but a bit of a faff when sorting the dog's lead out and trying to get a belt around myself. The things I really like about this product are the belt clip that hooks over your belt or waistband, also there is the option to put your own belt through a loop which is more secure especially if you are being particularly active. The drawstring bag closing system works very well and is very eficcient at keeping the treats in. Then there is the built-in poo bag dispenser...genius no more messing about with handfulls of screwed up bags. If I had to say a negative it would be that at times I would prefer the belt loop to be lower and on the main body of the bag so it doesn't bounce around so much when moving quickly however overall this is a great product! Definately reccommended.