Profile for Laura Jane > Reviews

Content by Laura Jane

Laura Jane (West Sussex)

DJT New Sexy Women's Tassel Padded Bandeau Fringe Bikini 2pcs Set Swimwear Swimsuit Bathing Suit Red Size L
Offered by DJ Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars FASHIONISTA!!, 24 July 2014
Looks great & nice quality for the cheap price :)
However i did order a size up as it looked quite small...im only a size 8/10 but ordered a med & it fits perfectly!!
Also because im quite flat chested the tassels & padding are a bonus as emphasize my chest without looking stupid!!

60 x 4000mg Raspberry Ketone Tablets - Extreme Strength Weight Loss Supplement (Our Ketones are water based - Safe & Legaly sold in the UK and Europe)
Offered by Nutriodol Supplements Ltd.
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars WORTH BUYING!!, 24 July 2014
First diet type pill i ever taken!!
I've been taking these for a month now, 2 a day...1 with with breakfast & 1 with dinner.
I started taking them due to my new job, which is office based & i didnt want to put on any weight as always had a physical job.
These have defintely helped plus i do exercise regularly...i feel they do help burn fat quicker & have helped me stay slim!!
I am still a size 8/10 and feel these have helped me stay this size :)

"Lucky" HAMSA Purple String Kabbalah Bracelet with Braided String and Rotating "Evil Eye" Hamsa Hand - Jewish Judaica Amulet Pendant Jewelry for "Success and Protection"
Offered by Kabbalah-Jewelry-Store
Price: 0.60

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!!, 7 Jun 2014
Took a while to get to me, but was so cheap I didnt care!! Love the ethnic feel to it!
Great quality...wear it out, to work & just wherever. So far so good....i definitely recommend this :)

Beauty UK Black Dark Side Lipstick Lip Stick For Goths, Emo's, Punk Halloween Party Fancy Dress Make Up
Offered by LittleBigCosmetics
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 30 Oct 2013
Bought this specifically for Halloween....goes on well, looks good and has a nice smooth consistency.
Cheap and definitely worth buying, long lasting too!!!
Have found recently a lot of these cheaper lipsticks are better than the expensive brands, which is strange but a positive thing if you do not want to spend too much money on makeup :)

Bench Kava Hoody Women's Jumper Black Medium
Bench Kava Hoody Women's Jumper Black Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 30 Oct 2013
I bought a size medium as I know Bench clothing does come up slightly small...I am a size 8/10 so the medium fits perfectly with a bit of extra room for layers.
Quality is good, the wool like material is soft and durable so well worth the money, I wear mine mainly when taking the dogs out or when I just have to go food shopping, as it looks rather casual.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 30 Oct 2013
Looks great and suits my slightly edgy style.I bought this top for my holiday to Magaluf....looks amazing on and very versatile!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 30 Oct 2013
I love these joggers!! A great fit, brilliant style and good quality.
They are cheap to buy but don't look cheap...been wearing mine a lot especially to Zumba and out walking the dogs. They are rather warm so ideal for Autumn/Winter.

Exoticglitter Ladies Hand Shoulder Bag Black Fringe Double Tassel Tote Purse Arti- Leathere
Offered by Girly HandBags
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 Oct 2013
Great value and good quality. A well made product, goes well with my style and clothing and I love the tassels. Nothing about this bag appears cheap at all...I am a very fussy when it comes to handbags and this is the bag I will be using this season :)

Laval Salon Deluxe Bronzing Powder - Medium Matte
Laval Salon Deluxe Bronzing Powder - Medium Matte
Offered by Cosmetic Co
Price: 2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 30 Oct 2013
Great value for money, non shiny, long lasting and flattering on my skin. I have a fair to medium skin tone and this just gives me a bit more colour. Definitely worth buying.

Ultra Colour Mega Rich Lipstick (Personified Plum)
Ultra Colour Mega Rich Lipstick (Personified Plum)

4.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting!!!, 30 Oct 2013
Goes on smoothly, is long lasting and also seems quite moisturising too. The colour is not what I though as did expect it to be slightly darker however it is a nice shade.