Profile for Mr. Graham Cummings > Reviews

Content by Mr. Graham Cum...

Mr. Graham Cummings (Yorkshire, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Silence 500W ATX PC Power Supply PSU With 12CM Silent Fan And SATA / 24 PIN / 4 PIN / MOLEX
Offered by DigiDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Ironically too noisy for under the TV., 18 Dec. 2015
Considering this is called 'Silence 500W' it's pretty loud. I used this in a Silverstone SST-ML03B case under the TV and it's pretty distracting even at the other side of the room. You get used to the sound eventually but I would have preferred it to be quieter. I gave it 3 stars because it does the job, but it's too noisy for use under the TV. It will be ok though where noise is not an issue.

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Moisturiser 50ml
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Vita Lift Moisturiser 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars The cream is easy to apply and absorbs quickly, 8 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and have noticed some difference around my eyes. The cream is easy to apply and absorbs quickly. The area under the eye feels hydrated after application. The dispenser is also very good, it releases a good amount of cream to apply in one shot. I am not completely sold on the results yet, but will come back here in a month or so to update my review.

AmazonBasics DVI to HDMI Adapter Cable - 1.8 m / 6 Feet (Latest Standard)
AmazonBasics DVI to HDMI Adapter Cable - 1.8 m / 6 Feet (Latest Standard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, 3 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This cable is excellent and means that I can connect my PC which doesn't have a spare HDMI port at the back to a monitor with a HDMI port. I've already got another HDMI monitor which is attached to the single HDMI port on the PC, so this cable gives me another option. The quality of the image on the screen is excellent whilst using this cable, so I can thoroughly recommend it at this price.

Targus CityGear Messenger Bag for 15 - 17.3-Inch Laptop - Black
Targus CityGear Messenger Bag for 15 - 17.3-Inch Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag for 15-17" laptops., 1 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an excellent, sturdy, well-made bag for carrying large laptops up to 17". It carries my 17" HP Workstation laptop with ease, and there's plenty of other storage space in there besides. You can easily get some work papers in there are you'd probably fit an external hard drive in there too. You'd also be able to fit in a tablet too in a separate area to the laptop pocket in the main compartment (which is adequately padded to protect your computer). The bag is constructed with really high quality materials both internally and externally and will keep all your electronics dry should you get caught out in the rain. There are also extra pockets at the front for holding pens, cables and maybe a mobile phone. The bag is pretty light to carry (without a laptop) and the clips that snap shut when you want to close the bag all seem very sturdy and able to take plenty of use. The strap is comfortable on your shoulder at least with moderate weight, but I guess that's a little subjective depending on how padded your shoulders are and the weight of your laptop. To summarise, this is a great, well-constructed bag and well worth the asking price.

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream, 15ml
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream, 15ml
Offered by Bellagio Europe fr

4.0 out of 5 stars ... product for a couple of weeks and was generally happy with it, 27 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My wife has been using this product for a couple of weeks and was generally happy with it. The cream is lightweight, easy to apply and absorbs quickly. The under eye area feels immediately soft and hydrated, and is generally ok under makeup, without making the eye area look cakey. There is quite a strong scent to the cream and beware that there is quite a tingling sensation when first applied, so this is something to bear in mind. The box is much bigger than the jar containing the cream, which is a bit misleading when you realise how tiny the jar is! Overall, the cream is recommended by my wife.

2 x PestBye Advanced Ultrasonic Solar Mole Deterrent & Repeller with LED Light
2 x PestBye Advanced Ultrasonic Solar Mole Deterrent & Repeller with LED Light
Offered by Primrose

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 27 Nov. 2015
Worked really well for a couple of days them completely stopped working.

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert X-Treme Moisturiser 50ml
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert X-Treme Moisturiser 50ml
Offered by Look Beautiful

3.0 out of 5 stars Although not the best in their range, 20 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Although not the best in their range, this cream is ok if the skin on your face is feeling a bit tired/dehydrated. It smells nice, and soaks into the skin pretty quickly. I also like the container it comes in as it looks quite masculine. In terms of smoothness my face felt more or less the same before and after applying, and there's a bit of a tingling sensation. All-in-all it's ok but I've used other better stuff from L'Oreal.

Earth Rated 120-Count Dog Waste Bags, Biodegradable Lavender-Scented Poop Bags, 8 Refill Rolls

5.0 out of 5 stars dog waste bags are excellent, 15 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These poo bags, sorry, dog waste bags are excellent. They are really nicely scented which will easy mask the odour of your pet's processed output. The bags are pretty long which means you can properly keep your fingers away as you go through the action of picking up the poo. My wife went to a store and bought the dispenser from the same range and the bags dispense really well. These bags are highly recommended

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub Face Wash, 150 ml
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub Face Wash, 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for oily skin, 14 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I tend to use this before I shave to remove the impurities from my skin as I get zits pretty easily due to my oily skin after shaving. Applying the scrub to the skin goes really well, and you can really feel the micro particles as you massage them into your skin (my face in this case). The scrub washes off pretty easily after use, and my skin definitely felt thoroughly cleansed afterwards. Where I normally get quite a greasy feel to my skin around my nose and the top of my cheeks under the eyes, my skin felt soft but not greasy, so I really feel like the scrub did it's job. The product has a nice smell fresh smell too. To summarise, I would definitely recommend this scrub if you've got oily skin and pores that clog up with dirt easily.

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Shave Revolution Glide Shave Gel 150ml
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Shave Revolution Glide Shave Gel 150ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok shaving gel for the price but not for me., 8 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I hate shaving to be honest, mainly because I've got a tough beard but sensitive skin. I've tried lots of different shaving creams and gels, so I've got plenty of experience of which ones hit the mark or not. I've been exclusively using Cade by L'Occitane (with Hydro 3 shavers) for the last couple of years as the cream foams up really well, and genuinely protects against the harshness of the blade on my skin. The downside to the Cade cream is that it's nearly twenty quid so it's not always affordable. So I decided to give this gel a go to see whether or not it was any good. The price is definitely a good start.

The colour and smell is slightly odd and not what I expected, although it applies to the skin very easily and washes off your hands very quickly too. The gel does stop quite a bit of abrasion from the blade and allows the it to glide quite well across the skin. Problem is, when I came to wash off the gel, I realised that the shave wasn't as close as I was hoping, even though I'd used the recommended amount.

So in conclusion, even though the it costs almost ten times as much as this product, I think I'm going to stick with the Cade shaving cream. Sometimes you pay for what you get.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20