Profile for Mr N. M. Bates > Reviews

Vans Mens Chauffeur Low-Top
Vans Mens Chauffeur Low-Top
Price: 21.39 - 55.38

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, bit tight due to insole., 12 Jun 2014
The shoes are great, one small gripe was the insole. What you cannot see from the pictures is there is a very thick padded insole which, although is actually very comfortable, makes the shoe quite small height wise. I personally struggle to wear these shoes if I have sport socks on as they are too thick and my feet cannot fit.

BDX0503 New first2savvv heavy duty silver camera case for SAMSUNG EX1 EX2F WB250F WB850F & Nikon COOLPIX AW110 COOLPIX S9700 COOLPIX S9600 COOLPIX S32 COOLPIX P340 COOLPIX AW120 & OLYMPUS VR-370,XZ-10 ,TG-850 & FUJIFILM FinePix F900EXR ,FinePix JV500 ,FinePix JZ200, FinePix XP70 & Sony DSC-TF1 DSC-HX20V DSC-HX50 DSC-RX100II DSC-RX100M2 DSC-HX50V CASIO EXILIM EX-ZS150 EXILIM EX-S200 EXILIM EX-ZR800
Offered by first2savvv
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good case, does not fit WB350F, 12 Jun 2014
The case appears to be of good quality.
It is linked with the Samsung WB350F camera, however it does not fit. I imagine this means some of the samsung cameras included in the advertisement do not fit either so be warned.

22 Tassimo T Discs Pods Variety Pack
22 Tassimo T Discs Pods Variety Pack
Offered by Perfect Cafe
Price: 9.97

2.0 out of 5 stars A poor introduction to Tassimo, 5 Jan 2014
I bought my Mum a Tassimo machine for christmas and bought this variety pack with it as it seemed to give a large selection to try out so my Mum could get an idea for what she liked. What you are provided with is, to be fair, a large selection, however they are all pretty poor and not particularly nice. After we had tried a few, by the 28th December I was feeling somewhat disappointed with what I had given my Mum, however I decided to give the Tassimo machine a second chance to prove itself so I picked up some of the Costa coffee T-Pods in Tesco. These are FAR BETTER TASTING than this variety pack. If you are contemplating buying a Tassimo machine, don't bother buying this variety pack, buy a couple of the Costa packs.

Pathfinders: The Golden Age of Arabic Science
Pathfinders: The Golden Age of Arabic Science
Price: 4.68

4.0 out of 5 stars good but price?, 18 Jan 2012
The book itself is very good and informative, but why is the kindle edition 20 when the paperback is 6?