Profile for Cyan > Reviews

Content by Cyan

Cyan "Si Anderson" (UK)

The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell YOU
The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars The Top Ten Things The Alive & Awakened Want To Tell Earth's Dead People More Like!, 9 Feb. 2015
It was great to get my spiritual teeth into a book from Mike.
I've been receiving his daily 'Notes From The Universe' for years now and so this book was a fabulous in-depth journey into Mike's thoughts & passions for our very existence.
Highly inspirational & warmly comforting, this book joyfully directs the reader to delve into their truth.

How To Get Instant Trust, Belief, Influence and Rapport! 13 Ways To Create Open Minds By Talking To The Subconscious Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Instantaneous!, 5 Jan. 2015
Punchy & full of top tips. Easy to read, comprehend and call into action. Go earn whilst keeping it simple.

God's Message to the World: You've Got Me All Wrong
God's Message to the World: You've Got Me All Wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Message To Yourself, 5 Jan. 2015
You've gone & got yourself all wrong! Explore this fact with this wonderful book as your aid and grow into the magical, devine entity you already are.

How to Build Network Marketing Leaders Volume One: Step-by-Step Creation of MLM Professionals

4.0 out of 5 stars Readers Are Leaders Especially When They Read About Leading!, 6 Oct. 2014
Big Al delivers again in his own informal but informative style. Unclutter your MLM mind. Look for leaders then see your business boom!

Nabuma Rubberband
Nabuma Rubberband

5.0 out of 5 stars NaBOOMa!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Nabuma Rubberband (Audio CD)
Never heard of this (rubber) band before & heard one of their tracks on a podcast the other week. It caught my ear so out came Shazam and it led me to this excellent album. Every track offers something. Considerable care has gone into this work. Have a listen.

How To Prospect, Sell and Build Your Network Marketing Business With Stories
How To Prospect, Sell and Build Your Network Marketing Business With Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a storyteller!, 19 Feb. 2014
Very easy to follow book. Short, punchy chapters containing advice that can be undertaken straightaway. Providing your 'why' is clear enough! :-)

Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional

5.0 out of 5 stars The Passion To Go Pro, 30 Jan. 2014
Eric Worre's enthusiasm drips off the pages! He wants to tell you how Network Marketing changed his life so you can go about it too.
A driving force of a read.

Liquid Millionaire: How to Make Millions from the Up and Coming Stock Market Boom
by Stephen Sutherland

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Read, I feel completely charged!, 22 Jan. 2010
I finished your book this morning sitting at a roadside cafe in downtown Bangkok & I feel completely charged!

I am a BA cabin crew member & have been for the past 15 years & at the beginning of 2009 was wondering where my life was heading. Then, a friend introduced me to network marketing & The Utility Warehouse in May 09. I am now an Independent Distributor aswell as an Air Steward & am loving this new skill that I'm gradually learning.

However, more than this, it opened the door to a man I feel I've now known all my life. The legend that is Jim Rohn. On my 'getting started' training for UW, we were given a cd called, 'Building Your Network Marketing Business'. It grabbed me & shook me instantaneously! I started searching for more stuff from this wise gent. This in turn led me to an Aladdin's cave of other speakers, writers & thinkers that I never knew existed, or at the most thought were just a bunch of American business tub-thumping loud mouths!

How wrong can one be? I can't get enough of all this deluxe information & one book, Napolean Hill's, 'Think & Grow Rich' started me on the path to some serious goal setting. I don't mind sharing with you that one goal I put down was to acquire the sum of 100 million pounds. I don't know to this very minute why that particular figure jumped into my head but it did. I do know one thing though. I am inspired by Andrew Carnegie's goal of spending the 1st half of his life attaining a vast sum & the 2nd half to giving it all away.

Well, nothing happens by coincidence I now totally believe & how I came to reading your book was by joining a BNI chapter in order to grow my business, through it I attended a Brad Sugars seminar at Worcester Rugby Club, this was hosted by the Property Investors Network which I promptly became a member of and then an email came through from the owner, Simon Zutshi advertising a book he had managed to negotiate at a special rate. A piece called, 'Liquid Millionaire'!

I'm conscious now of leaving you with too long an email to read for comfort but suffice to say you continue with the recurring theme that flows through everything I've read since May 09. The world is a beautiful & an abundantly positive place where ANYONE can stake their claim providing they simply, 'do the thing'. I focus on wealth now & expunge negativity in my life. I have a new found desire to achieve lofty goals but most of all, I want to help my fellow man in anyway possible. I believe in the Lord Our Father but used to think that Him & riches were polar extremes. This is not the case. It's what I do with these riches that truly counts.

I thank you for a wonderful read. I wish you both every single happiness in life & I've just downloaded your 3 special reports to gobble up over the next few days! I'm flying onto Sydney in the next 3 hours. There'll be a smile from me for every single passenger on the aircraft!