Profile for Mr Jack Coulter > Reviews

Content by Mr Jack Coulter

Mr Jack Coulter "home2798"

Gas Installation Technology
Gas Installation Technology
by R. D. Treloar
Price: 25.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb tome for all you sad gas engineers out there, 25 May 2013
This book is quite simply excellent.

It manages to contextualise all things gas related into an easily readable and informative tome which should prove invaluable to the enthusiastic, diligent and conscientious gas engineer.

A better written and far more intuitive read than the Viper books.

Stick To Me
Stick To Me
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - London 70s R&B Pub Music at its best, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Stick To Me (MP3 Download)
A great album which has followed me around since I was in my early teens, in the 1970s. Graham Parker was and still is a witty, poignant and imaginative song writer well worth listening to.

Heat Treatment
Heat Treatment
Price: 3.99

This review is from: Heat Treatment (MP3 Download)
This album is quite simply brilliant and has stuck to me since I was about 13 years old!

A must buy for ageing British rock fans

OBJIA IPHONE 4 4s MILITARY TOUGH PROTECTIVE CASE HARD RUGGED HEAVY DUTY SHOCK SURVIVOR
Offered by fonetastic
Price: 0.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete rubbish: A good idea and a good design poorly executed, 25 May 2013
These are great in principal but the rubberised outer casing just isn;t up to the job and is extraordinarily insecure, so you spend your whole time fiddling with it to get it back into the correct position and closing the various flaps etc which hide the ports, sockets and switches etc.

Paradoxically it's great because when it's all together and where it should be, it works but it's also crap because the materials used in its manufacture are so poor.

The iPhone 4S Portable Genius
The iPhone 4S Portable Genius
by Paul McFedries
Price: 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Tell me something I don't already know!, 25 May 2013
I bought an iPhone 4S and thought that I might be missing something due to the initial perception of complexity regarding the operation and set-up f the phone, so I ordered this book.

By the time the book arrived, I'd realised that I wasn't missing anything, which is probably a testament to the team who designed the IOS 6 interface and its inherent intuitiveness. These books also don't really tell the user how to do anything you can't get from the user instructions included with the 'phone, so regardless of the fact that they're well written and well presented, tell me something I don't already know!