Profile for Mr M Baines > Reviews

Content by Mr M Baines

Mr M Baines

ARCTIC Freezer 13 CO - 200 Watt Multicompatible Low Noise CPU Cooler with Extreme High Durability for AMD and Intel Sockets - Ideal for Systems running 24/7
Offered by Nord PC GmbH & Co. KG

5.0 out of 5 stars Followed the instructions a bit of common sense and all ..., 7 Dec. 2014
Followed the instructions a bit of common sense and all went well, just take your time. I have a Gigabyte B85 board with an i5 4670 Height should not be a problem and has others have pointed out ram with heat covers are close to the heat sink, I removed the ram and carefully fitted after fitting the cooler and no problem. Performance wise normal operation cores are in the 30's for gaming 40-45deg so peace of mind when you think it was in the seventies before fitting.. noise wise I have no problem just average background noise from the computer. I removed my board much easier and gives you a chance to perform maintenance i.e. cleaning.

Aerocool GT Advance Mid Tower Interior USB3 12cm Red LED Fan Screwless - Black
Aerocool GT Advance Mid Tower Interior USB3 12cm Red LED Fan Screwless - Black
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to mind on first Impressions and very light but good design has enabled them to use a lower gauge ..., 6 Nov. 2014
Has other reviewers have pointed out flimsy is the word that comes to mind on first Impressions and very light but good design has enabled them to use a lower gauge metal. The plastic parts I would agree are what they are plastic but do the job. But rest assured when built it takes overcomes all these points. I find the choice of these tamper proof screws hampers your ability to get at the front fan filter for cleaning but it just means getting the correct bit. There are two fans front and rear when I change my cpu fan for an arctic freezer for my i5 soon I will then look to see if these need upgrading. All in all for the price no problem and has already been stated comes with a USB header.

Samsung 24x Retail SATA DVD Writer
Samsung 24x Retail SATA DVD Writer

5.0 out of 5 stars ... much more to say other than it is works fine., 6 Nov. 2014
Already have the earlier version of this does what's it says on the tin not much more to say other than it is works fine.

WD 1TB SATA lll Desktop SATA Drive - Blue
WD 1TB SATA lll Desktop SATA Drive - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the blues are faster I believe no complaints Delivery good packaging okay drive works as you would expect very ..., 6 Nov. 2014
I have a green WD HD as well this is the blue and faster but the blues are faster I believe no complaints
Delivery good packaging okay drive works as you would expect very well no issues about noise would and have purchased another especially at £39.

Samsung XL2370HD 23 inch Full HD 1080p Widescreen LED TV/Monitor (5ms,5,000,000:1,HDMI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor, 4 July 2013
Had this some time now and is a pleasure to use, my grandson plays all the usual games from his PS3 on it as well
as PC Games and seems more than satisfied with performance.

The Invaders - The Believer's Box (Complete Box Set) [DVD]
The Invaders - The Believer's Box (Complete Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roy Thinnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of enjoyment, 4 July 2013
I am of an era that realise how good this series was but no matter who you are I think you will enjoy this series.
I found no problem with quality has some people have mentioned so just sit back and enjoy.

SanDisk SDSDXPA-008G-X46 8 GB Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
SanDisk SDSDXPA-008G-X46 8 GB Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 July 2013
This is now in my D5100 and working well I am no expert and have not done tests like some others but can
confirm it works well with no lag. I have not tried video yet but have no doubts it will perform has described.
It does give peace of mind that when you need it will give the highest performance required.

GUARMOR - Nikon Digital SLR D5100 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, 100% fit, no cutting (3 Pieces)
Offered by Gadgetarmour & Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, 4 July 2013
This item does exactly what it says on the tin protects my D5100 screen from harm it alos easy to clean.
Just following the instructions (read carefully) it went on without problems and in my case no
air bubbles.