Profile for Kath > Reviews

Rubber Pet Dog Puppy Dental Teething Healthy Teeth Gums Chew Play Toy
Rubber Pet Dog Puppy Dental Teething Healthy Teeth Gums Chew Play Toy
Offered by INSPIREDEAL LIMITED

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Be Careful! This Toy Has Caused A Death, 16 Jan. 2015
I haven't bought this toy myself, but want to warn others that it could be very dangerous. Sadly a friend lost her beloved labrador yesterday (15th January 2014) after chewing it and swallowing the broken pieces. The vet desperately tried to save him, but it was too late :( Please be very careful!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 9:49 PM GMT

Breathe Right Nasal Strips Clear Small/Medium 30
Breathe Right Nasal Strips Clear Small/Medium 30
Offered by Value Express

5.0 out of 5 stars These are awesome, even though it costs a lot to use ..., 25 Dec. 2014
These are awesome, even though it costs a lot to use these every night (pity they're not a prescription item in the UK). If you use CPAP then I would highly recommend these with CPAP, as cheaper ones will not usually stay in place all night due to the CPAP air and humidification. Even with CPAP it is crucial our airways remain open as much as possible for CPAP comfort (I run the Hope2Sleep website providing support and comfort accessories for Sleep Apnoea sufferers and am posting this review to help my fellow Sleep Apnoea sufferers!).

Bomb Cosmetics Scented Candle Tin, Goregous
Bomb Cosmetics Scented Candle Tin, Goregous

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 25 Dec. 2014
The smell of this really is 'Gorgeous' although the description does day 'goregous' ha ha! Highly recommended!

Gwynedd Milk Chocolate Bag of Pianos 100 g (Pack of 3)
Gwynedd Milk Chocolate Bag of Pianos 100 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy: ), 25 Dec. 2014
Lovely gifts for my music pupils. Very happy :)

NETGEAR DGND3700-100UKS N600 Dual Band Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections

5.0 out of 5 stars so this comes very highly recommended!, 25 Dec. 2014
We're on the KC Network and have had several routers which all caused problems. However, since getting this router we have had NOT ONE problem, so this comes very highly recommended!

TIGI Headrush Shine - 200 ml
TIGI Headrush Shine - 200 ml
Offered by Unwind Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tip from my hairdresser about using this instead of ..., 25 Dec. 2014
Brilliant tip from my hairdresser about using this instead of normal hair straightening protector spray, as I find they're always wet and fizz when using the GHD's, but this spray dries and works really well to protect the hair and make it 'shine.'

Lavolta Folding Laptop Table Desk Tray Stand with Mouse Board and Cooling Pad - Silver
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars and also the cooling fan is amazing when the knees get hot, 25 Dec. 2014
Loving this to take the weight off my knees from my heavy laptop, and also the cooling fan is amazing when the knees get hot!

Nozovent Anti Snoring Device For Peaceful Sleep by Scandinavian Formulas - 1 ea
Nozovent Anti Snoring Device For Peaceful Sleep by Scandinavian Formulas - 1 ea
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

3.0 out of 5 stars ... the Nozovent and the SleepRight to see which worked best for CPAP users who need to also open their ..., 25 Dec. 2014
I trialled the Nozovent and the SleepRight to see which worked best for CPAP users who need to also open their nasal passages (I run the Hope2Sleep website providing support and comfort accessories for Sleep Apnoea sufferers and was looking for a dilator to supply to my own customers). For me, the SleepRight was slightly better than the Nozovent as it didn't need as much re-adjusting during the night, which is important for CPAP users who also have to disrupt the seal on their masks when readjusting a dilator. It is still a good dilator and am mindful that 'what works for one doesn't always work for another.' The Nozovent worked as good as BreatheRight Nasal Strips, but is cheaper due to being reusable.

SleepRight Breathe Aid Trial Pack
SleepRight Breathe Aid Trial Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars but this is the best product I've tried so far, 25 Dec. 2014
I think for people struggling with issues where they need their nasal passages opening, it's hard to give any product 5 stars, but this is the best product I've tried so far. I do have sleep apnoea too and use a CPAP machine, but still need extra help to open up the airways for the CPAP air to get through. This is the best nasal dilator I've tried with CPAP use and great that there was a choice of sizes. I've only had to re-adjust it a couple of times during the night, which is very important bearing in mind I also have to disrupt the air seal on my CPAP when adjusting the SleepRight. For me it works as well as Breathe Right strips but is cheaper due to it being resusable.

STRIPED DUVET COVER Chenille Luxury Bedding Quilt Cover Bed Set Burgundy Red King Size Duvet Cover ( kingsize )
Offered by Just Contempo

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the picture and good that the underside isn't ..., 25 Dec. 2014
Even better than the picture and good that the underside isn't slippery against the skin, whilst the top outer surface looks like satin. 5 Stars from me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4