Profile for Kath > Reviews

Content by Kath

Kath "Hope2Sleep" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Seksy Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet 4234.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for Quality Watch, 24 Jan. 2016
I love this watch and have had it about 6 months now I think, and there are no signs of wear on either the bracelet or the watch face (and I'm clumsy so usually easily manage to scratch the faces). I love the way it's silver and gold, so matches all my other jewellery and I did intend using it only for best, but I love it so much I'm wearing it for everyday use AND for best! Oh and I struggle to read small face watches, but can easily see this one without it looking big and ugly. Lots of people have admired my watch.

Amazon Kindle Voyage Leather Origami Case, Cobalt blue
Amazon Kindle Voyage Leather Origami Case, Cobalt blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth the money!, 24 Jan. 2016
I'm so glad I bought this with my new Kindle as I always read mine when in bed laid on my side, and the stand holds the book perfectly on the bed from me to read with no hands (except for turning the pages of course). Expensive, but worth the money!

flexi Design Retractable Lead, Medium/Large, 5 m, Blue
flexi Design Retractable Lead, Medium/Large, 5 m, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Retractable Lead We've Ever Had!, 24 Jan. 2016
Very pleased with this for our puppy, as we've had retractable leads before with our other dogs, but never trusted them completely and have had a few near-misses when thinking the lead was locked in position. None of these scary moments have happened so far with this Flexi lead though which I feel confident with.

Real Soft Leather Dog Leads Flower Daisy Designer Color Padded Handmade Black with Pink lining and Pink Flowers (2.0cm wide/120cm long)
Offered by The Pet Shop Malwera

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy + Get Lots of Comments on our Dog Walks, 24 Jan. 2016
Absolutely love this and it's good quality. It matched perfect with the Red Dingo 'Daisy' collar we have for our labrador, as we'd got the matching lead but she bit through it, so needed a much stronger one. I'll be buying this again when the need arises.

Vetbed Non-Slip Mink with Bones and Paws, 54 x 30-inch
Vetbed Non-Slip Mink with Bones and Paws, 54 x 30-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd found this years ago., 24 Jan. 2016
Absolutely love this. It was a perfect size for placing in front of our hearth so looks like a normal household rug, but with bones and paw prints on, and seeing as we're dog lovers this is a bonus :) More importantly, the dogs love it and it doesn't slide around on the laminate when they're playing with our new puppy, rather energetically! It washes lovely too and I wish I'd found this years ago.

EZYDOG QUICK FIT HARNESS BUBBLEGUM (L)
EZYDOG QUICK FIT HARNESS BUBBLEGUM (L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this and is the 3rd one we've bought for ..., 24 Jan. 2016
Love this and is the 3rd one we've bought for our dogs, and will be buying another when our puppy's a bit bigger. This is the best harness we've ever had for it's ease of putting on and taking off. We didn't buy it to stop our dogs pulling, as they were already trained so I can't comment on this, but the reason we got our 1st one was for our old labrador who has sadly gone to Rainbow Bridge now :'( He had hip dysplasia and due to his age as well, was getting fragile on his short walks and a slight pull on a normal lead would topple him over. The harness gave greater stability. Our younger lab walks much better on hers too, but unfortunately we left it behind on holiday so re-ordered it again. Highly Recommended!

Tobar Singing and Dancing Santa Hat
Tobar Singing and Dancing Santa Hat
Offered by Venture Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Short Life, 24 Jan. 2016
Great when it works, but has already gone in the charity bag as it drains batteries, and even powerful ones. Seems like it uses the battery power when not even working.

Kong Boysenberry Zoomgroom
Kong Boysenberry Zoomgroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!, 24 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Kong Boysenberry Zoomgroom (Misc.)
Absolutely love this - it's great as a brush which does remove some of the loose hairs (although not as good as the Furminator), is a great massager and also good for showering the dogs. So glad I found this as it's much better than the other brushes I've bought over the years!

Red Dingo Designer Dog Collar, White Stars on Turquoise (20mm x 31-47cm) M
Red Dingo Designer Dog Collar, White Stars on Turquoise (20mm x 31-47cm) M

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could have given it 5 Stars, 24 Jan. 2016
I don't quite understand it, but we bought the Daisy collar for our older lab and bought both the small and medium sized collars for our new puppy. He's hardly worn the small collar as we've only had him 3 weeks and only 1 week has he been on a lead, but already there's lost of loose cotton strands white hanging from it (the Daisy design hasn't done this). Not sure if we have a faulty one or if it's the stars fabric material, but we'll know when he grows into the size medium. I do hope that one's ok as we have the matching lead and even the stars tag. It looks lovely if it wasn't for this. I've tried taking a photo, but it was difficult to do at a close up range.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Euphoria CaliTime Brand Super Soft Fleece Prints Throw Blanket for Sofa Couch Lounge Bed Bedding Christmas Red Reindeer Snowflake Double Queen Size 220 X 220cm
Offered by Euphoria-Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Throw, 24 Jan. 2016
This beautiful soft throw was a real hit on our sofa over Christmas and actually feature in lots of our photo's seeing as we got a puppy for Christmas (a dog for life I may add, after losing our 13 year old lab in November). It washes up lovely too and I've put it away ready to bring back out next Christmas.
Comment Comment | Permalink