Profile for Kath > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Boofle Winter Range - Medium Boofle 10" Plush Toy Snoozing Boofle
Boofle Winter Range - Medium Boofle 10" Plush Toy Snoozing Boofle
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed! I read one review where someone said the ..., 18 Jun. 2015
I am very disappointed! I read one review where someone said the ear didn't work properly, but assumed they were unlucky so I went ahead and ordered. Exactly the same problem happened, in that 50% of the time only the ear wagged, and bearing in mind this was a gift I didn't want to give a faulty product. I sent it back and ordered another one and just couldn't believe it when the 2nd one was even worse and didn't even work properly at all (no ear wiggling and only intermittent snoring sounds). That's now on it's way back so I'm now waiting for 2 refunds and have had to shell out for an alternative product as I'm not willing to risk a 3rd! The actual Boofle is lovely and good quality, but either I've received a bad batch or the manufacturer needs to address this common issue.

Viridian -MAXI POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract - 150 Vegetarian Capsules
Viridian -MAXI POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract - 150 Vegetarian Capsules
Offered by PRO HEALTH

5.0 out of 5 stars I would highly recommend anyone under extreme stress to try these before going ..., 9 May 2015
I would highly recommend anyone under extreme stress to try these before going on anti-depressants or perhaps to use them when trying to wean off them. A friend of mine sent me some during a very traumatic family (long-lasting) event and I honestly did not expect them to help (I've had to often resort to anti-depressants in the past). I only used them in desperation whilst waiting for a GP appointment and I took 3 per day. The 1st day I noticed nothing, but towards the end of the 2nd day I felt slightly calmer. The 3rd day I really noticed a big difference, and have been using them ever since. I did get a prescription from my GP for anti-depressants, but so far haven't taken any. I also don't think this is auto-suggestion as I didn't even expect them to do anything. It's definitely worth a try......

3 Piece Tweezers Set By Bella and Bear. "The Pluckers" Professional Tweezer Set Includes Slant Tweezers, Pointed Tweezers And Flat Tweezers. These Make Great Eyebrow Tweezers and they are a great gift idea for her.
Offered by KP Marketing

3.0 out of 5 stars I Wanted to Give 5 Stars!, 8 May 2015
I have to say I'm a little disappointed as I read all the really good reviews and was hoping these would be the answer to my problems. The tweezer pack is of very high quality, has a beautiful little holder and would be a lovely gift, but I have a huge problem with ingrowing hairs and double-shafts (if that's the correct word - where 2 hairs often come out of one place and if I don't get them both out they create spots). As someone else said, these tweezers are quite blunt-ended, so I would say for most people they'll be fine, but if you have problems like I do, then it might be better to find something different. I'm going searching now......
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2015 1:59 AM BST

Ma Devlin's 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml - Organic Certified EEC & USDA
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for Dogs, 7 May 2015
I have been using virgin coconut oil for a few months now on our 2 labradors after reading this article http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/the-health-benefits-of-coconut-oil/ and have definitely seen benefits:-

With our old 13 yr old lab (living on borrowed time) he has dental issues which our vet is trying to avoid more surgery on, causing very bad breath. We have definitely noticed a big difference in his breath - some days no smell at all, and other days just a slight tinge. His coat has also moulted badly for years - all year! Since using coconut oil his coat (golden lab) is better conditioned and the moulting certainly improved. We have also noticed he's lost some weight (whether or not this is just due to age or the coconut oil we're unsure).

With our 2 year old healthy black lab, we tried it as the only thing she's ailed up to now is constant acne which needed antibiotics every now and then when it got worse. We give her a tablespoon each morning with our old lab, and have noticed the acne has gone away. Of course, this could be coincidence, but it does say on the link above it treats skin conditions. Regardless, we have noticed her black coat is even glossier.

Maybe I should try some myself to see how it benefits us humans lol.

Breathe Right Extra - 44 Clear Strips
Breathe Right Extra - 44 Clear Strips
Offered by Royal Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better!, 31 Mar. 2015
I've been using Breathe Right Strips for years for sleeping and would never be without them, but after having tried these newer Extra variety I was pleasantly surprised to find they're even better than the originals.

Rubber Pet Dog Puppy Dental Teething Healthy Teeth Gums Chew Play Toy
Rubber Pet Dog Puppy Dental Teething Healthy Teeth Gums Chew Play Toy
Offered by INSPIREDEAL LIMITED

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Be Careful! This Toy Has Caused A Death, 16 Jan. 2015
I haven't bought this toy myself, but want to warn others that it could be very dangerous. Sadly a friend lost her beloved labrador yesterday (15th January 2015) after chewing it and swallowing the broken pieces. The vet desperately tried to save him, but it was too late :( Please be very careful!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 9:49 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These are awesome, even though it costs a lot to use ..., 25 Dec. 2014
These are awesome, even though it costs a lot to use these every night (pity they're not a prescription item in the UK). If you use CPAP then I would highly recommend these with CPAP, as cheaper ones will not usually stay in place all night due to the CPAP air and humidification. Even with CPAP it is crucial our airways remain open as much as possible for CPAP comfort (I run the Hope2Sleep website providing support and comfort accessories for Sleep Apnoea sufferers and am posting this review to help my fellow Sleep Apnoea sufferers!).

**UPDATE MARCH 2015** I have recently changed to the newer 'Breathe Right EXTRA Nasal Strips' and for me they are even better for people who need even more expansion for their nasal passages! Whilst being very happy with the original strips for years, I just wanted to add this comment for people who need the extra help! Breathe Right Extra - 44 Clear Strips

Bomb Cosmetics Scented Candle Tin, Goregous
Bomb Cosmetics Scented Candle Tin, Goregous

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 25 Dec. 2014
The smell of this really is 'Gorgeous' although the description does day 'goregous' ha ha! Highly recommended!

Gwynedd Milk Chocolate Bag of Pianos 100 g (Pack of 3)
Gwynedd Milk Chocolate Bag of Pianos 100 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy: ), 25 Dec. 2014
Lovely gifts for my music pupils. Very happy :)

NETGEAR DGND3700-100UKS N600 Dual Band Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections

5.0 out of 5 stars so this comes very highly recommended!, 25 Dec. 2014
We're on the KC Network and have had several routers which all caused problems. However, since getting this router we have had NOT ONE problem, so this comes very highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4