Profile for Female, Yorkshire > Reviews

Content by Female, Yorkshire

Female, Yorkshire (UK)

Tower Lord: Book 2 of Raven's Shadow
Tower Lord: Book 2 of Raven's Shadow

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the fact that it jumped from each character's POV, 27 July 2014
after loving Blood Song I bought this to take on holiday and found that I was completely hooked again. I liked the fact that it jumped from each character's POV, and really enjoyed the read. If I have any criticism at all its that some of the battle scenes ( which are never my favourite other than to move the story on) were just a bit long. Cant wait for book 3

The Wise Man's Fear (The Kingkiller Chronicle)
The Wise Man's Fear (The Kingkiller Chronicle)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved these books, 30 Mar 2014
I stumbled on the first book by accident, looking for something to download, I searched under the genre and pretty much went on the fact that it had good, and a fair number of reviews. What a treat!! I am completely immersed in this, Book 2 , dreading finishing it and desperate for knowledge of when the 3rd will be published. Like others I think that it must be the quality of the writing, sometimes nothing much happens - really - and yet all the time I am hooked into the story. I too thought the Felurian bit a little dull...but hey the rest is Fab.

Make it Wild!: 101 Things to Make and Do Outdoors
Make it Wild!: 101 Things to Make and Do Outdoors
by Fiona Danks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 10 Jan 2011
I bought this as a gift for an 8 year old boy and he loves it. He does love anything to do with the outdoors but his parents are impressed that the book contains things that are realistically do-able and fun. A great book.