Profile for M. Jones > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
2 Pairs of Men's Cotton Coolmax walking socks outdoor hiking
2 Pairs of Men's Cotton Coolmax walking socks outdoor hiking
Offered by W Brewin & Co Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Size of 10 and below will be perfect fit. Having said this Thry are very comfortable ..., 30 Nov. 2014
I'm size 11 and they, although just get the heal in the right place, do for. Size of 10 and below will be perfect fit. Having said this Thry are very comfortable and I am looking forward to getting th back on today for a lengthy woodland stroll!

TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap webcam, 22 July 2013
This is a good webcam for the price. Previously a pre-historic Microsoft 3000 was used and the image quality on this 720p webcam is far superior. I am the primary receiver of video communication from this device (it is at my parents' house and allows me to chat with my daughter when they look after her while I am away) and the sound/image quality has always been good.

For the price you can't really fault this device, however I do have one gripe, the lights remain on all the time and can not be turned off. Our way round this is to detach the webcam from the top of the monitor and tuck it down behind the monitor... out of sight, out of mind!

Peppa Pig: Stars [Volume 9] [DVD] [2009]
Peppa Pig: Stars [Volume 9] [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Peppa Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and my 2 year old loves it!, 24 Aug. 2012
Nice collection of Peppa Pig episodes - my two year old girl loves it! Good price and quick delivery, if you're looking for a Peppa Pig DVD to keep your little'uns entertained on a rainy day then this will do the job.

Spike the Spider
Spike the Spider
by david crossley
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little book!, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Spike the Spider (Board book)
Fab little book which my daughter just loves! Part of a set and I'd recommend getting them all... Spike the Spider, Ben the Bee, Sally the Snail and Lucy the Ladybird!

Ben The Bee : (Bug Books)
Ben The Bee : (Bug Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little book!, 18 April 2012

Lucy the Ladybird (Bug Books)
Lucy the Ladybird (Bug Books)
by David Crossley
Edition: Library Binding

First Alert Pause Smoke Alarm With A 5-Year Guarantee
First Alert Pause Smoke Alarm With A 5-Year Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars looks inoffensive and does the job you need it to, 22 July 2010
looks inoffensive on my white ceiling and does work well... I put it in my kitchen at first and it did go off after I burn some toast! I'd recommend this item.

First Alert Photoelectric 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm,SA700LUK
First Alert Photoelectric 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm,SA700LUK

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bit of kit, 22 July 2010
i've got this smoke alarm in the kithen and it doesn't go off when you lightly burn your toast, create steam or manage to to other daily things that tends to create false alarms. I have however tested this alarm by lighting paper near it (as I was a bit nervous that it wasn't going off at all!) and it did set the alarm off. Looks inoffensive and works well... you can't put a price on safety.

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Rollsharp Sharpener
Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Rollsharp Sharpener
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp knives again!, 22 July 2010
works well, seems well built and should last for years. I forgot how nice it is to cook with decent, sharp knives! I'd recommend this sharpener

Baby's Very First Book:Faces
Baby's Very First Book:Faces
by John Fordham
Edition: Rag Book

5.0 out of 5 stars my little girl loves this!, 22 July 2010
My little girl loves this look and finds it very stimulating. I bought it for her when she was 5 weeks old and she loves to stare at it and you can see her looking all around the pages, taking everything in. A great stimulant for young babies which is wipe clean and made of a tough material. I definitely recommend this

Page: 1 | 2