Profile for Lewis Powel > Reviews

Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Dec. 2015
So much easier to use than a kettle

JETech Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7" Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for iPhone 6/6s 4.7 Inch (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2015
Looks good and protects my iPhone

Apple iPhone 6 Space Grey 64GB (UK Version) SIM-Free Smartphone
Apple iPhone 6 Space Grey 64GB (UK Version) SIM-Free Smartphone
Offered by Telephones Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful phone, works perfectly in conjunction with my Apple ..., 24 Dec. 2015
Wonderful phone, works perfectly in conjunction with my Apple Sport Watch. Have put my iPhone 5 away, it's totally redundant.

Botswana From The Outside In
Botswana From The Outside In

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy memories, 10 Aug. 2015
Great read, having been to Botswana it brought back many happy memories

Panasonic ES-SL41 3-Blade Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Pop-up Trimmer for Men, Blue
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Best shaver I've ever had and as I'm 70 I've had a lot.

SanDisk 3A114805 Ultra 16 GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 Jun. 2014
For its price this is the perfect memory card for people like me who do photography as a hobby. will buy more of the same

How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD]
How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Segel
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 23 Jun. 2014
This is a very funny very clever series and I love it. Will keep it to watch again when I am old and grey.

Panasonic KX-TG6822EB Twin DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG6822EB Twin DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent phone, 27 Jan. 2014
Perfect in every respect. When you program a number into one handset it automatically is recorded into the other.The ringer is just right and can have its volume adjusted. All in all,the best phones I've ever had and I've had dozens.

Fruit Of The Loom Ridge Men's Sweatshirt Chocolate XX-Large
Fruit Of The Loom Ridge Men's Sweatshirt Chocolate XX-Large
Offered by George and Freddie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sweatshirt I've ever had., 27 Jan. 2014
I'm an OAP and this shirt suits me fine. I don't need to iron it after washing it (not that I would anyway, I haven't got an iron) The sleeves are nice and long and have good cuffs on the ends which stop them slipping up when I'm relaxing . Only minus point is the stupid wording on the front about a rodeo, As if I'd be riding bucking broncos at my age, 70..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3