Profile for Jay-Tay > Reviews

Beard Oil | Cedar & Lime | 100% Natural | 30ml
Beard Oil | Cedar & Lime | 100% Natural | 30ml
Offered by Oliver&Jenkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, 4 Jan. 2015
It's an okay product, makes it smell nice, it's not to greasy, it's adds a healthy sheen but I found out it didn't really soften the beard which is what I wanted in a beard oil.

Maleficent [Blu-ray]
Maleficent [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Angelina Jolie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, different, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Maleficent [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Really enjoyed the film even with the twist. what more can you say.

Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Eau De Parfum for Women 100 ml
Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Eau De Parfum for Women 100 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the mature aged!, 4 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my mother, Smelled really good and loved the bottle. The fragrance is sweet yet sophisticated and mature which I was hoping for.

The Black Spider Men's Short Sleeve Bike Clothes Suit,Perfect Perspiration Breathable Bib Cycling Jersey Set (S)
Offered by Outdoor Top

2.0 out of 5 stars It's purple.. My most hated colour., 4 Jan. 2015
Legs fit nice, top fitted a bit too big and the colour wasnt black... It was a purple colour
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2015 10:17 PM BST

AOC I2757FM 27 inch Widescreen IPS LED Multimedia Monitor (Mobile High-Definition Link, i-Menu, e-Saver, Screen+, 1920x1080, 5ms, 2 x HDMI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Jan. 2015
The quality compared to my old one is massive. This screen is just beautiful! Best purchase I ever made! Also The 2 Hdmi slots are a big hit! Perfect for my ps4 and pc so can switch over any time I want with ease.

Avril Lavigne Wild Rose Eau De Parfum 30ml For Her Spray
Avril Lavigne Wild Rose Eau De Parfum 30ml For Her Spray
Offered by bacchuzpefumes

5.0 out of 5 stars She'll love it, 4 Jan. 2015
Friend loved it! Smells sweet and beautiful she said Also the ring that comes with it fitted which was a bonus.

WOMENS LADIES LOW HEEL LACE UP KNITTED CUFF ZIP COMBAT ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 6 39
WOMENS LADIES LOW HEEL LACE UP KNITTED CUFF ZIP COMBAT ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 6 39
Offered by Ajvani Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Good I guess.., 4 Jan. 2015
My friend liked them, says they're comfy and fit. The box they came in looked cheap and tacky. Would recommend changing the box if your giving it as a gift.

Nexus Anal Douche
Nexus Anal Douche

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money I'd say., 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Nexus Anal Douche (Personal Care)
Very easy to use, easy to clean and put away. It Does the job so can't complain!

Discountfan Removable Stunning Tree Branch Wall Sticker Art Vinyl Decals Mural Home Decor

3.0 out of 5 stars End result is great!, 23 Nov. 2014
A bit tricky to get off and on to the wall and even then it didn't align properly which was really disappointing. The instructions were so tiny I couldn't hardly see them at all. However it's on, it's stayed and I've had none stop compliments on how unique it is!

Male Edge Pro Extender System
Male Edge Pro Extender System

4.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 23 Nov. 2014
I'm still using this device and still don't know if I'm using it correctly. It says adjust the poles and then the traction but it seems they both mean the same thing so that part is still mind blowing and using it without the white foam rings is uncomfortable! Kept getting my junk caught in the rubber but these help a treat so I can't complain. I hope to see results next month then il see if it works or not.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5