Profile for T. Renton > Reviews

Content by T. Renton

T. Renton (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HDE 3-in-1 Multifunction Touch Screen Stylus Flashlight Ball Point Pen for Capacitive Electronic Devices (2 pack)(Red, Blue)
Offered by HDE

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly useless., 6 April 2016
Wasted my money on these. They are useless on my iPad. Unfortunately I have thrown the box away otherwise I would return them. They only work on the keyboard when they are exactly upright which is not a very natural way to hold a pen. On games they are completely useless.

MEMORY FOAM Wedge Cushion for Back Support and Height Boost - Washable Zip Cover in New '3D' Mesh
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

4.0 out of 5 stars First impression misleading, 27 Feb. 2015
I have been trying to find a decent cushion for some time as I have problems with my spine. When I first tried this I thought it was yet another mistake. However, although it feels solid to start with the heat from my body softens it and being memory foam it moulds to my shape. I have it on the office chair in my study and I have certainly been a lot more comfortable.

Shop Monk Comfy Cushion Seat Foam & Gel Neck Lower Back Lumbar Support Home Car Office
Offered by SDS11

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 27 Feb. 2015
Useless. When I sat on it it flattened to virtually nothing. No support at all. Eventually got a refund.

Voyager: (Outlander 3)
Voyager: (Outlander 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 April 2014
During a stay in hospital I was recommended the first Outlander book by Diana Gabaldon. I downloaded it as soon as I got home and I am so glad I did. I have just downloaded Outlander 4 as I wanted to have another one ready as soon as I finished No 3.
I won't try to explain the 'plot' as you can read about these books on the Amazon site.
One thing I will say is that I found the first one a little slow to get going but once I was into it I couldn't put it down. 2 and 3 were straight in.

Faber-Castell Grip Plus 07 Pencil - Metallic Black
Faber-Castell Grip Plus 07 Pencil - Metallic Black
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it, 27 Nov. 2013
As I have limited dexterity due to arthritis I find most pens and pencils very difficult to grip. However, this is perfect for me. In fact I now have several of them so that there is always one within reach. I just wish they would make pens to match. I have also purchased replacement leads and erasers in order to keep them going indefinitely.

Kilner 125 ml Genuine Clip Top Jar (Pack of 12)
Kilner 125 ml Genuine Clip Top Jar (Pack of 12)
Offered by Bin Babe

4.0 out of 5 stars Too many, 27 Nov. 2013
My only reason for giving 4 stars rather than 5 is that I would like to have been able to purchase 6 rather than 12. I ordered them to use for individual pots of pate for a dinner party. Absolutely perfect for this and I now keep thinking of other ways to use them. Individual chutneys for a ploughman's is next.

Say You're Sorry (Joe O'loughlin)
Say You're Sorry (Joe O'loughlin)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 27 Nov. 2013
Michael Robotham's books start quite slowly but pick up the pace all the way through until towards the end they become impossible to put down. This one was no exception. I can honestly say that I did not foresee the twist at the end.

Koolertron Separable Removable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard PU Leather Case Cover For Amazon Kindle Fire 2 HD 7" 2nd Generation 7" Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jun. 2013
I don't like touch screen keyboards so I was delighted to find this and ordered it at the same time as my Kindle Fire. It arrived the next day and I am delighted with it. It makes emailing very much easier.

Panasonic NN-E281MMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Silver
Panasonic NN-E281MMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave, Silver
Offered by liGo

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Jun. 2013
Very easy to select programme, times, etc. Bit light so found it moved every time we pressed the door release button. Have solved that by putting a piece of non-slip shelf liner underneath so it is now quite firm. Small inside but big enough for our needs (takes a normal sized dinner plate).

Weight Watchers 8996U Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Scale
Weight Watchers 8996U Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Jun. 2013
We use these on a vinolay floor covering which is quite firm and don't have any problems. I haven't yet checked the accuracy but so far very pleased with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3