ARRAY(0xa8192e4c)

Profile for Dylante > Reviews

Content by Dylante

Dylante

Basic Maths For Dummies (UK Edition)
Basic Maths For Dummies (UK Edition)
by Colin Beveridge
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything that it sets out to do and more!, 12 Sep 2012
I have found this book very very helpful. I have been phobic about maths my entire life but have recently decided on a career change that will involve studying science at university level. I bought this book as maths was by far my weakest point, in fact I had to work right from scratch.

This book takes you by the hand and leads the way, one baby step at a time, from the most basic of maths skills right up to things that I never imagined I would be able to do. Not only does it contain a huge amount of useful info presented in an easy to understand way but it even makes it enjoyable and very rewarding to work through.

I have this book as well as "Basic Maths Practice Problems for Dummies" and "Numeracy Tests for Dummies" they all go hand in hand and between them have covered a massive proportion of what I needed to know.

This book should be the first point of call for anybody who is looking to improve their maths.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2012 10:22 AM BST