Profile for noobjock > Reviews

Ring-Pull Base Tray 265mm
Ring-Pull Base Tray 265mm
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., 10 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Ring-Pull Base Tray 265mm (Misc.)
Stops the mess that the birds create by chucking the smaller seed and husks all over the floor which also creates a horrible smell and food for rats. Just unscrew it once a week and clean it off into our food waste bin this proved to be well worth the money.

200 Thread Count V Shaped Pillowcase Plum Premium Super Soft Egyptian cotton Washable at 60 Deg C Anti Dust Mite and Anti Allergen Pillow Case
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars A Godsend !!!!, 10 Jan. 2016
Having had a heart bypass operation sleeping at night was proving to be a painful experience. This pillow saved the day by allowing me to sleep in a comfortable position without putting pressure on my chest whilst supporting my back and neck. Worth every penny.

Breville VST041 Deep Fill Sandwich Toaster, Stainless Steel - Silver
Breville VST041 Deep Fill Sandwich Toaster, Stainless Steel - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 3 Jan. 2016
Bought this in the hope that it would do a better job than the £5 one I had from Tesco. It doesn't the filling still leaks out, it doesn't toast the sandwich fully and the plates don't seem any deeper than any other sandwich toaster, so all in all a complete waste of money.

Merrell Sprint Blast, Men Low-Top Sneakers, Green (Gunsmoke/White), 9 UK (43 1/2 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the extra cost, 3 Sept. 2014
I love Merrell shoes having tried other makes in the past these are by far the best. They are vastly superior in the way they are made offering far more support therefore at the end of a day after walking and standing around at a festival all day my feet are not aching like they do in cheaper less well made shoes.

Triumph Rocket 3 111 Touring Motorcycle Motorbike Indoor Breathable Dustcover
Triumph Rocket 3 111 Touring Motorcycle Motorbike Indoor Breathable Dustcover
Offered by DustOff Covers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 8 July 2014
Covers my Rocket Classic perfectly to keep the dust off in the garage. It is well made and good quality for the price.

Q Garden QGBV2500 Leaf Blower Vacuum - Green/ Black
Q Garden QGBV2500 Leaf Blower Vacuum - Green/ Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 8 July 2014
I am very pleased with this product after its first hour of use. It tidied my front yard very effectively and quickly. As long as it continues to do this I will be very happy. It certainly seems to be a very good product for the price.

Logic3 MIP142 iPod to 3.5mm Stereo Cable
Logic3 MIP142 iPod to 3.5mm Stereo Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my ipod in my Ford Fiesta and a very good value product, 3 July 2014
Ideal for allowing me to use my ipod in my Ford Fiesta and a very good value product.

Pack of 2 Vegetable Planter Grow Bag
Pack of 2 Vegetable Planter Grow Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars ... plants in my greenhouse this season and are an excellent alternative to pots or other more expensive containers I ..., 3 July 2014
These have successfully grown cucumber and aubergine plants in my greenhouse this season and are an excellent alternative to pots or other more expensive containers I will buy some more next year for growing outside produce.

Lee Men's Daren Slim Jeans, Epic Blue, W34/L30
Lee Men's Daren Slim Jeans, Epic Blue, W34/L30

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 3 July 2014
Love the skinny fit of these jeans, they fit perfectly and are of a good quality unlike a lot of thinner alternatives that can be bought in High St shops and wear through at the knees in no time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jun. 2014
I ordered this item under the impression it was a full patio set ie table, four chairs and a parasol as advertised. However when it turned up excellent though the quality of the table and chairs was there was no parasol. I asked Amazon where the parasol was and was informed it was not supplied with one, however as it had been advertised as having one I could choose one of any plain colour and it would be supplied free of charge. This was readily done and I would congratulate Ben who dealt with the matter and rectified the position in a very polite and efficient manner. The entire set has been outside on the patio for some time now rain or shine and is bearing up splendidly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4