Profile for Deka's > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Jack Pyke Countryman Jumper - XX-LARGE - Windproof & Waterproof
Jack Pyke Countryman Jumper - XX-LARGE - Windproof & Waterproof

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
good quality and very warm it was a present which was gratefully accepted

Fodor's the Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples
Fodor's the Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples
by Fodor's

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2014
excellent, good size and accurate info, a great purchase.

B.U.L ® Mens 2 Pack 100% Cotton Comfort Fit Vest For Sports Gym Fitness Training Beach Size S - XL (X-large)
Offered by CLASSIQUE FASHIONS

4.0 out of 5 stars vest, 23 July 2014
I wore this while in Italy on holiday, it was very comfortable and warm, dried well when off my body, will be a good training top for the gym

Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read
Bite: The most gripping thriller you will ever read

3.0 out of 5 stars Bitten, 23 July 2014
I read this on holiday and while the story was gripping and well researched I always had a nagging doubt about this really happening so never became convinced . I think that is the cynic in me rather than the fault of the author.

Finding Rebecca: A Novel of Love and the Holocaust
Finding Rebecca: A Novel of Love and the Holocaust

4.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca, 23 July 2014
I have loved this sad, happy sad book, it has simply demonstrated the terrible lives suffered by the Jews and also by some of the SS officers involved in this dramatic real life situation. Although this is a work of fiction it is clearly based on much truth. How could we as a race treat other humans in such a horrific way. Fear of reprisal and fear of punishment clearly drove some people to do things they would never have done in a normal life. Unfortunately some people were happy to treat others in such an inhumane way.

Whispers
Whispers
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, I am new to passenger, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Whispers (Audio CD)
I like this , I am new to passenger, but have enjoyed listening in the car, some tracks are similar but it is ok.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars green leaf t shirt, 7 July 2014
Another birthday gift and a bit more expensive than normal t shirts, it looks and feels good, will be interested to see how it changes with the wash.

New Eyes
New Eyes

3.0 out of 5 stars I am an oldie but liked the recent chart release, 7 July 2014
This review is from: New Eyes (Audio CD)
I am an oldie but liked the recent chart release, still like that and a couple of other tracks from the Album. but beauty is in the ear of the beholder so give it a try and see for yourself.

Mens Honda Logo T shirt Black HH035 (XL)
Mens Honda Logo T shirt Black HH035 (XL)

4.0 out of 5 stars honda t shirt, 7 July 2014
Nice material and substantial logo, I haven't washed it yet as keeping for my holidays.

Logitech M187 Wireless Mini Mouse - Black
Logitech M187 Wireless Mini Mouse - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little piece of kit, 7 July 2014
This is a great little piece of kit, I keep it in a little velvet bag with my laptop and it is neat small and accurate.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14