Profile for Cressilo > Reviews

Content by Cressilo

Cressilo (Uk)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrific and offensive, 25 Sep 2013
It is shocking that this product even exists, more shocking that you are prepared to let it be associated with your company. This reinforces stigma and discrimination. Go to [...] for a true view of mental health issues - and accounts of how attitudes like this seriously damage lives.

6 dog agility weave poles which convert into 3 dog agility training jumps. (due to amazons new postage policy we can only post this item to mainland uk (England, Wales, and Scotland only))
Offered by jessejump agility
Price: 28.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Plumbing, 21 Mar 2013
Expensive for some plumbing poles but on the plus side gives me the templates to make my own when I need to expand.

It is very basic tubing and the cups are from a T junction cut in half down the T with rubber washer things to hold at a hieght. The spikes are large nails - the only part I don't recogniseis the bit of plastic that the nails are in to fix on bottom of tubes. But then I haven't toured B & Q yet....

I Had a Black Dog
I Had a Black Dog
by Matthew Johnstone
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars It captured how I felt..., 19 Oct 2009
This review is from: I Had a Black Dog (Paperback)
i came across this book last year when my depressive breakdown was at its worst and I went from being articulate to being unable to describe even to myself what it felt like. When I saw this book I had to have it - it summed up all those complex emotions and effects. I showed it to people to say what I couldn't for myself. It was like discovering that someone else really did understand...

I am buying Living with a Black Dog expecting the same simple yet profound insights. There are lots of books about what depression is, causes and treatment approaches, but they are too heavy in the worst fog, or full of lots of expectations - this gives snapshots of insight not neat answers, but that is what is so powerful.