Profile for Lesley Carway > Reviews

Set of 3 Vintage Farm Shop Style Wooden Slatted Apple Crate Storage Box Display
Offered by east2eden
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, 3 Aug 2014
Great price, we used them to make a cat play space!

iPhone 5 Premium Mirror Reflect Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 5 2in 1 pack
iPhone 5 Premium Mirror Reflect Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 5 2in 1 pack
Offered by Midland Traders
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the complete answer, 20 Jun 2014
This screen protector is good and protective but the mirror finish makes it difficult to see the screen in bright light.

Apple Iphone 5 Red S Line Wave Gel Case Skin Cover - LCD Screen Protector - Red Stylus Pen - GB Online Sales - Free UK Delivery
Offered by GB Online Sales
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking cover, 20 Jun 2014
This fits nicely and does the job. None of the newer iPhone covers come as far round the body of the phone as my iPhone 3 cover did but this protects well

Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips)
Jolly Phonics Wall Frieze (pack of 7 Strips)
by Christopher Jolly
Price: 6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very jolly, 30 April 2014
I've bought this previously for another child and used it as a frieze but this time I'm using it as separate sheets in a book, it's cheaper than buying the books (which are lovely I remember but didn't get used to their full extent).
I love the phonics system, I used it for my youngest grandchild and he read very early, I'm now starting another 2 year old on the path and it's a good game with a positive outcome.

3FT Single 7.5cm (3") 75kg - Memory Foam Mattress Topper
3FT Single 7.5cm (3") 75kg - Memory Foam Mattress Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 30 April 2014
We bought 2 x 3' toppers to use on a 6' bed because I know from experience how difficult it is to manoeuvre anything 6'! They work really well because I can turn each one several ways to stop the problem of "nesting" when the foam takes on your body shape and never recovers, turning allows the foam to recover better.
They do look a bit weird when they arrive because of being compressed for despatch but recover after a while and the smell goes too. Overall a very good product.

Lampe Berger Neutral 1 Litre Lamp Fragrance
Lampe Berger Neutral 1 Litre Lamp Fragrance
Offered by Salle De Bain
Price: 23.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most room fragrances, 23 Mar 2014
Does this work? I don't completely know but I love the gentle fragrance and like the fact it doesn't overwhelm your nose. The whole Lampe Berge thing is pricey but all those bamboo stuck things in the shops are too if they are at all nice smelling and they don't last long, this lasts for a good long time (as long as you don't forget and leave it burning more than the 2 minutes!)

KnitPro Nova Metal Interchangeable Needle Starter Set, Silver
KnitPro Nova Metal Interchangeable Needle Starter Set, Silver
Price: 17.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 23 Mar 2014
These needles are perfect if you've got inquisitive cats and want to knit, no long needles waving about. Also, I've tried cheaper fixed circulars and these have more malleable plastic cords than the fixed ones. Having three different lengths of cord is also handy as mostly I seem to only need the two shorter lengths AND when I need larger/smaller needle sizes I can just buy the extra ends. Overall I love it, sad person I must be!

Beaphar Pet Behave Training Spray
Beaphar Pet Behave Training Spray
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE
Price: 4.64

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit smelly at first, 13 Feb 2014
This amazingly seems to work, although as others have said, it needs refreshing every couple of days. The cats don't get affected by it other than they don't scratch. (They still go where it's been sprayed). I wish I knew the science behind it but the main thing is the result!

Sticky Paws On-A-Roll
Sticky Paws On-A-Roll
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good in parts, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sticky Paws On-A-Roll (Misc.)
This is a very good way to buy this product, however, it doesn't deter a cat who has a fascination with sticky tape! (We have one and he merely licks the tape and then pulls it off to play with it!). The other two cats don't like it and it does stop some scratching. It's only good for furniture, you can't (obviously) use it on rugs, which is the other favourite place for tearing apart. A good "weapon in the armoury", amongst other stuff

H.I.V.E. 6: Zero Hour
H.I.V.E. 6: Zero Hour
by Mark Walden
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: H.I.V.E. 6: Zero Hour (Paperback)
I bought the set for a 9 year old boy who loves this type of book and his reaction was "best ever"

Page: 1 | 2