Profile for Skagul > Reviews

Content by Skagul

Skagul (Sweden)

Big Cherry Poly Dice Set, MINI Pearl Purple, 7 Polyhedron Dice D4 D6 D8 D10 D12 D20 D00
Offered by Forlorn Hope Games LLP

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
Great dice if you are looking for something smaller. And they work really good in any dice tower

Roccat Kulo Virtual 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset USB Black
Roccat Kulo Virtual 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset USB Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem with your soundcard? look no further You choice of USB or Analog contacts, 12 May 2013
These headphones will solve your problems

They are comfortable and lightweight and the microphone give a really good sound quality.
the microphone Is easy to mute by just put the boom in it's upright position.

The Headset comes with two 3.5 Contacts and a USB 7.1 Surround dongle.
So if you feel the need you can just go with it without the USB

I picked this headset due to sound card problems so I needed an External sound card, as a pleased roccat customer of the Kave 5.1 (A beauty but heavy) I decided to give this a try and I have been very pleased.

It comes two pairs of with easy detachable ear cups so you can swap for whatever you feel is most comfortable.
The surround sound works great in games. but I suggest you download Roccats handy "Driver" to get the most out of the headset

Highly recommended.

Ps. I have been in contact regarding other products from Roccat, and they have a very efficient and pleasant support, and in my experience they do not use default answers.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2014 2:45 PM GMT

Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Qick and short, 10 Dec. 2012
4 out of 5 Quick thoughts.

My experience with the headset is almost perfect, and I would recomend this to anyone who looks for a headset for gaming.

* The sound is fantastic

* The Microphone is amazing

* If you use a mechanical keyboard it won't pick up that sound to transmit. (Several VoiP programs tried and used on a daily basis)

* The mute LED (shows a bright blue light when you have muted the microphone)

* If you are paranoid you can just unplug the microphone, this is also great for travelling.

But I need to mention this negative part.

* The "TIP'N'CONTROL DESKTOP REMOTE" has to be 60 centimeters from my Mobile phone. since it seems, to not be shielded correctly.

* The Headset is heavy so when I cut my hair the weight distribution pads caused me headaches.
(Support was very helpful and suggested to wrap it in "leather tape" used for tennis racket handles which solved my issue completly (Bought said tape for 2£)