Profile for Saw > Reviews

Content by Saw

Saw "fin ad" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
USpicy CRESCENT LED Nail Polish Lamp / Lights / Dryer for Curing Gelish & LED Gels (Peach Colour, 18W), Upgraded with Digital Countdown Timer 30s-90s
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, 18 Aug. 2015
This is a great little find, I spent lots of time researching led lamps and was looking at a much more expensive model until I read the best buys and this was listed as second against another model over a hundred pound more expensive. The product looks great, shape is fab and well thought out for ensuring all fingers/toes can be easily placed under properly. The counting down and auto timer is much better than my old one too. I am delighted with this lamp and soo much quicker than a UV lamp!

Massage Therapy Table Stool | Beauty Saddle Chair | Salon Barber Office - GS
Massage Therapy Table Stool | Beauty Saddle Chair | Salon Barber Office - GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 May 2015
arrived quickly. Easy to assemble, lightweight and very comfortable.

Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop
Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop

4.0 out of 5 stars This is my third steam cleaner and the best I have purchased to date, 9 Feb. 2015
This is my third steam cleaner and the best I have purchased to date. Cord is very long, love the versatility of it and really clean all round the house.

Timberland Thorton Ftp Mid Gtx, Men High Rise Hiking Shoes, Brown (Dark Brown), 9 UK (43 1/2 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these for my man and they are a very comfortable boot, they have endured two snowy holidays and ..., 9 Feb. 2015
Bought these for my man and they are a very comfortable boot, they have endured two snowy holidays and been both warm and dry. Would recommend.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler 3-in-1 (Shave, Trimm, Edge)
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler 3-in-1 (Shave, Trimm, Edge)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great versatile item I have bought two now as gifts ..., 9 Feb. 2015
This is a great versatile item I have bought two now as gifts for family and would definetly buy another.

LONDON CITY QUILT DUVET COVER & PILLOWCASE SET - DOUBLE
LONDON CITY QUILT DUVET COVER & PILLOWCASE SET - DOUBLE
Offered by SASMA LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 9 Feb. 2015
This is a very poor quality item. The fabric is hard even now after a few washes and the red runs on to the bottom sheet. I would. Let recommend this item.

Carry On Can Shaped Mugs in TV Box Volume 2, Set of 8
Carry On Can Shaped Mugs in TV Box Volume 2, Set of 8
Offered by Biraz Furnishings

1.0 out of 5 stars Sub standard, 31 Dec. 2013
The products were sub standard each one had a different fault on them, I returned them immediately. They should be sold as seconds as very rough on the bottom and would scratch surfaces, the colour on the print was very light not as shown and again as previously mentioned each one was faulty, some had blobs of paint some had marks not good at all!

10 Anti Mosquito Repellent Bracelet Wristband Bands travel Mozzie Insect Camping
Offered by bostradsales

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money!, 5 Aug. 2013
I ordered two packs of these, one being for a friend. They arrived in a small packet costing pence for postage even though I had to pay twice for postage. However the bands do not stay on. I thought it was me with the first one so got someone else to try. They are a complete waste of time as they come off. Feel very annoyed at the rip off of the postage and the inferior product. Look elsewhere is my advice.

Amscan International Photo Door Decoration Hollywood
Amscan International Photo Door Decoration Hollywood

5.0 out of 5 stars Oscar Night, 4 Mar. 2013
Used this for my Oscar theme party as a bit of fun. We attached this to a tripod and weighted it down at the bottom and thought a few people may use it, They loved I think everyone had a photo in it and it gave alot of enjoyment.

Berlitz: Iceland Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Iceland Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Berlitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Geek Book, 4 Mar. 2013
This book is fab, I called it my Geek book as a bit of fun, but in truth it was brilliant. We used it all the time on our trip giving us facts and places to go. It became a fun part of the trip reading the background etc to other tourists too. We used for restaurant guide and glad we did.
A real mustl.