Profile for wishIwasa70'schild > Reviews

Content by wishIwasa70'schild

wishIwasa70'schild

Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One)
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS YOUR REASON FOR BUYING AN XBOX ONE!!! :D, 13 Nov 2014
I honestly started to doubt the latest Xbox console when I first bought it back in January. Even after the Titanfall hype (which is boring btw) I still doubted it. But then at the latest E3 conference they announced Halo : TMCC and I don't think I have never been so excited to get my hands on a game. All four halo titles on one disc for £40 quid!! Ye can't go wrong with that and there's so much to do with this game. The developers have really given this title a right good kick up the a#@e (not that it needed it though) I can't stop grinning it is that much fun to play. I've not yet played the game online as I am currently engrossed in the campaign mode but I've no doubt online is just as addictive. This game has completely ended my doubts over Xbox one and I feel I need to give myself a good slap in the coupon for even doubting the machine in the first place. If you love Halo then this is a must buy for you. If you are still humming and hahing over wether or not to shell out for an Xbox One then I highly recommend you stop it at once and take the plunge because your not gonna regret it especially if you buy your console with Halo : TMCC!

Frontline Spot On Flea Drops Small Dog 2-10Kg 3Pk
Frontline Spot On Flea Drops Small Dog 2-10Kg 3Pk
Offered by VetePet

1.0 out of 5 stars Products from your vets are best!, 13 Oct 2014
Massive let down, fleas seem to thrive. Got Stronghold from our vets instead!

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition (Xbox One)
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by findprice

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than FIFA 14! :D, 13 Oct 2014
Brilliant improvement on the last version. Defending still frustrates but overall so much better. Goals are plentiful and EPL stadiums look stunning, player likeness is nae to shabby but tbh I am more about the gameplay than anything else and so far this is the best FIFA I have played in many a year. I don't bother with ultimate team as I cba but Career is hunners of fun. The only annoying thing at the mo is the main menu screens appear to be affa laggy but has no downside on gameplay. Definitely recommend this to anyone.

Titanfall (Xbox One)
Titanfall (Xbox One)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nae bad but I've played much better games, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Titanfall (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Pretty addictive for the first few plays after that it gets far to repetitive. I think it would benefit a single player campaign mode just so you can get used to the style/controles etc before going online with it.

Aftershock (UK Exclusive Digipack 1CD + DVD)
Aftershock (UK Exclusive Digipack 1CD + DVD)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Motörhead - Aftershock, 3 Jan 2014
A must buy for any true Rock N'Roll fan out there.. Motörhead have delivered a masterpiece!! The additional Download Festival appearance is an added bonus which I recommend you watch before giving the album a blast. LEMMY IS GOD!! You'll buy this if ya know what's good for ya.