Profile for Veronique Dallet > Reviews

Content by Veronique Dallet

Veronique Dallet (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lifeventure Travel Clothes Line
Lifeventure Travel Clothes Line

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and compact laundry hanging system!, 13 May 2016
Best way to hang your laundry whilst travelling with a choice of using the suctions or the hooks. I had first seen this system used in India. It comes on every trip with me!

Masterplug SRGDU42P W USB Charging Surge Protected 2 m Extension Lead Power Block with 4 Sockets
Offered by BestStuff UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and practical, 13 May 2016
I bought that ahead of a bag packing trip to Australia to allow me to have more charging point from just one converter. It was very successful with my fellow UK traveller and others thanks to the USB ports. Only downfall is the extremely bright lights that comes on when powered. Not great in a bedroom/ dorm...

Farpoint 70 S/M
Farpoint 70 S/M
Offered by BlackLeaf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great World traveller bag, 13 May 2016
This review is from: Farpoint 70 S/M (Accessory)
I bought this bag after some research for a trip over the US of 3 weeks. The whole thing is very cleverly designed and allows for neat packing. I have used the day bag as my carry-on bag and found the larger bag to be sufficient for my suitcase. The way you can "pack-away" the straps for check-in makes it easier to drop at the check-in. Also, the way both bags zip together and have additional clips holding them and a return of the bag going securely over the zip attachment makes it very strong and secure.
I would definitely recommend this bag to any world travellers! Just remember to pack light (1/2 the clothes, Twice the money!!!)

HB-Int 4in1 PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2015) Tree Flip Cover Stand Function Pocket Card Slots Wallet Shell Book Style Cover Magnetic Clousure Bumper Full Body Pouch Colorful Leaves Holster Protector Soft Silicone Back Case with Accessories Screen Protector + Dust Plug + Stylus Pen
Offered by HB-Int

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and smart case, 13 May 2016
This case not only has a great original design on the cover but it is also cleverly made. it is practical for those who like to catch up on a movie on their phone but also allows you to use it as a purse for going out with its 2x cards pockets and side sleeve to put a few notes in.
It feels quite robust and the actual case holding the phone is made of a flexible soft plastic which feels better than the previous 4 anchor points I had on my previous case. I'm not too keen on the little plug things (never understood what it was practically for) and I don't really use the pen either, but that's personal choice. Overall I would recommend this product!

TeckNet PURE 2.4G Wireless Mouse, 6 Buttons, 18 Month Battery Life, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels: 1600/1200/800dPi, Nano Receiver
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great user friendly and colourful mouse, 28 Dec. 2015
Great product. Allows me to easily transport without losing the wireless USB port. Also comfortable to use

Eco Vessel Water Bottle with Fold-Away Straw Pink pink Size:500 ml
Eco Vessel Water Bottle with Fold-Away Straw Pink pink Size:500 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle to use when driving as you can keep ..., 11 July 2014
Great bottle to use when driving as you can keep your eyes on the road whilst drinking. It follows me everywhere from office to bedside table. Only issue is that mine slightly leaks when kept horizontally...

Progressive Set of 2 Ice Sticks Flexible Ice Trays Watter Bottles/Baby food NEW
Progressive Set of 2 Ice Sticks Flexible Ice Trays Watter Bottles/Baby food NEW
Offered by US-ZINC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Great to make ice cubes to fit in bottles, I use them all summer long!

100% cotton yoga mat bag - SUNSET ORANGE
100% cotton yoga mat bag - SUNSET ORANGE
Offered by Yoga United Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my bag, 11 July 2014
Love my bag, fits my mat perfectly and I didn't realize when I bought it but it has a really handy quite large internal zips pocket perfect to keep my yoga socks and locker key/ purse 😊

TOESOX,BELLA,HEATHERBAND,FULLTOE (MEDIUM)
TOESOX,BELLA,HEATHERBAND,FULLTOE (MEDIUM)

4.0 out of 5 stars The little rubber beads underneath do tend to come off but I have used them and washed them a dozen times and they still do the, 11 July 2014
Does the job, toes are a bit tricky to get in until you get used to it, but I guess the purpose is that your foot won't move whilst practicing yoga. The little rubber beads underneath do tend to come off but I have used them and washed them a dozen times and they still do the job just fine.
Would recommend this product to friends

PLAYING CARDS Full Deck + Jokers Edible Cake Toppers by Baking Bling
PLAYING CARDS Full Deck + Jokers Edible Cake Toppers by Baking Bling
Offered by Baking Bling Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect decoration, however doesn't taste great but I guess ..., 11 July 2014
Perfect decoration, however doesn't taste great but I guess it helps your bake show off its own flavour.
Also they are not cut so need a steady hand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3