Profile for Mr. N. Shefford > Reviews

Mr. N. Shefford

Betula Unisex - Adult Energy Clogs And Mules Blue Blau/dark blue Size: 46
Betula Unisex - Adult Energy Clogs And Mules Blue Blau/dark blue Size: 46

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable flip-flops in the world!, 18 Oct 2013
Pretty much as soon as the sun comes out in the UK my shoes come off, and they dont go back on again until October! I love wearing flipflops and these Betulas were pointed in my direction by a couple of friends singing their praises, and I have to say now I own a couple of pairs and I can confirm they are just as brilliant as my friends made out. Contoured to the foot they make for a really comfortable wear and are better for your feet than wearing standard flat ones. They are sturdy and well made and I would, and have, recommended them to many people and for anyone reading this!

David Bowie Is
David Bowie Is
by Victoria Broackes

5.0 out of 5 stars A lifetime of Bowie!, 15 July 2013
This review is from: David Bowie Is (Hardcover)
I ordered this book for my mothers birthday. She had tried and tried to get tickets to the event at the V&A to no avail and I thought this would serve as a fitting alternative and gift. It was delivered well within its estimated delivery dates and very carefully packaged. Sealed nicely and not a scratch on it. Needless to say she was over the moon with it, not only does she love his music and has for may years, working as a seamstress and dressmaker herself she enjoyed it all that much more for the outfits and their design and the chord that struck with her. A must for any Bowie fan its incredibly put together and a great read.

Black Slim Leather Wallet Protective Flip Case Cover for the iPhone 5 and 5S, Screen Protector Included
Offered by Purplemoose007

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, does the job protecting the phone, 15 July 2013
This product is great. I was looking for a case for my iPhone 5 which would serve as more than just protection and this fit the bill. After ordering, the package arrived unscathed in lightning time! I think 1 maybe two days after I had clicked 'buy'. The only gripe I have is that it is labelled as 'Leather' and it isn't. Having said that it still looks and feels great and serves it purpose. I have been using my to keep some notes in as well as my oyster and other cards and its not uncomfortable or too bulky in the pocket, ironically the day it arrived and was fitted to the phone I decided it would be a good idea to accidentally throw it on the floor, suffice to say the phone was fine! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a slightly cheaper wallet case for their iPhone 5.

Harman Kardon Soundsticks II - 3-Piece Plug and Play Multimedia Speaker System
Harman Kardon Soundsticks II - 3-Piece Plug and Play Multimedia Speaker System
Offered by home AV direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing!, 12 April 2007
Origionally i discovered these when my housemate bought a pair and i wasnt really looking for any kind of speaker myself. Though now hearing them has been enough to make me want to buy a pair myself!

They are excellent in that they jack into almost anything and create a clear crisp sound with plenty of bass that does not distort. Sitting back and listening to BT on them is enough for me but they are also excellent for films and games and also for jacking into your iPod (a sound which you arent likely to get from the usual iStations that you can buy)

Definitely worth the money so stop reading this and click on the little "purchase" button... go on.... you know you want to!