Profile for MS E B SMITH > Reviews

Content by MS E B SMITH

MS E B SMITH

Page: 1 | 2
FORZA Super 5-HTP 200mg - Serotonin Booster & Mood Enhancer - Pot of 90 Capsules
Offered by Forza Supplements
Price: 18.90

1.0 out of 5 stars All it did was upset my stomach, 25 Mar 2014
I bought this hoping for a natural alternative to antidepressants. Didn't do anything for me other than give me an upset stomach most of the time.

Aroma Home Fun For Feet Panda Slipper Socks
Aroma Home Fun For Feet Panda Slipper Socks
Price: 12.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and warm, 11 Jun 2013
These are cute slippers, they are really toasty warm in winter - I love pandas so these are perfect for me!

Vax C89-P7N-P Power 7 Pet Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P7N-P Power 7 Pet Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant vacuum for homes with pets, 11 Jun 2013
I have a dog who sheds a lot, so this vacuum gets used loads, so far it's been great, hardly ever clogs up, holds a lot so you're not forever emptying it and the suction power is really good. The attachments are good to use for clearing pet hair from harder to reach places. A great buy.

Packard Bell SC-955UK NU.BXSEK.001 10.1-inch Dot Laptop (Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Starter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little netbook, 11 Jun 2013
This was my boyfriend's xmas pressie, he uses it every day, the battery life is really good on it, and it's light enough to carry round.

New Ladies Off Shoulder Batwing Long Sleeved Womens Top - Black - 12 / 14
New Ladies Off Shoulder Batwing Long Sleeved Womens Top - Black - 12 / 14
Offered by Dandy Dzyns
Price: 5.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value casual or dressy top, 11 Jun 2013
This is a nice top that can be dressed up or down, great bargain and fits nicely. Nice and stretchy and covers enough to be able to wear it with leggings.

LADIES WOMENS NEW BLACK WILD AMINAL FLOCKED PRINT VTG PENCIL COCKTAIL DRESS
LADIES WOMENS NEW BLACK WILD AMINAL FLOCKED PRINT VTG PENCIL COCKTAIL DRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab party dress, 11 Jun 2013
Really love this dress, total bargain - makes a great party dress or for clubbing, it's a bit alternative, fantastic for a 50s sort of look. Fits well, flatters the shape.

Black Knee Ruched TAM25580 EU41
Black Knee Ruched TAM25580 EU41
Offered by Retail Therapy Boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but very wide on the calves, 11 Jun 2013
These are really nice quality boots, and very comfortable - I have another pair of Tamaris boots which is why I went for these as I knew I'd be able to stand up in them for hours without them killing my feet. The only drawback is they are quite wide on the calves and at the top near the knees - looks fine with a skirt or dress but I can't wear them with jeans or anything like that.

Voodoo Vixen Pencil Dress (Black) - Medium
Voodoo Vixen Pencil Dress (Black) - Medium
Offered by Black Amore Uk
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 11 Jun 2013
Really like this dress, fits really well, looks great on. Needs a strapless bra or one with a crossover back, as you can see bra straps with a normal one. The buttons and the keyhole neck are really unusual, and it's sexy without being too short.

Cycle Bicycle Bike Mount including Hard Tough Waterproof Case for the Apple iPhone 4S, Black & White Editions
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK
Price: 27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 11 Jun 2013
Bought this so I could mount my iphone to my bike and use a GPS/Strava while riding, as I didn't want to buy an expensive GPS unit. The phone fits very securely inside, and it did not come loose at all. The fastening of the handlebar clip though did start coming loose, and had to be tightened every time I went down a rocky descent, but it was only on the really rough stuff. For my road bike where there is less reverberation from the road/trail surface it will be absolutely fine. Love that the case is waterproof and protects the phone if it does fall off.

BDBikesTM Bicycle Magnetic Turbo Trainer - Variable Speed Exercise Bike
BDBikesTM Bicycle Magnetic Turbo Trainer - Variable Speed Exercise Bike
Offered by Black Dog Bikes
Price: 49.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value trainer, not too noisy, 11 Jun 2013
The trainer does a good job, does what it says on the tin. It's not as noisy as some on the market, and it's relatively easy to set up, though I wouldn't say totally faff free. The speed controller dial clip is too small for my road bike bars, it doesn't really fit, so I use my gears to control resistance instead. Feels sturdy and safe when the bike is in it.

Page: 1 | 2