Profile for The Trooper > Reviews

Best Of The Beast
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The Truth!, 20 Jun 2003
This review is from: Best Of The Beast (Audio CD)
Well, now it would seem this is an earlier version of "Edward The Great" what do i think of it, well in my opnion it is really good but, not as good as it could have been. It does have some brilliant songs, no question about it but, after buying a got myself a cop of the special edition and it has 27 tracks instead of 16 so you could do better with that, but there we go, if not why not buy "Edward The Great"

Iron Maiden: Rock In Rio [DVD] [2002]
Iron Maiden: Rock In Rio [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Iron Maiden
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What Metal?, 16 Jun 2003
What? I was reading a review of the item and someone said that they thought it was rubbish. I mean what????? And poor editing???
I must say i bought the dvd and was amazed, i also have the cd (amazing also). I think that the sound if perfect, yes the fans are loud but what do you expect it's Iron Maiden for God's sakes, wouldn't you be screaming like a baby that's lost it's candy, jeezus. It also comes with a bonus dv "A Day In The Life" which has a brilliant selection of interviews and a look at what the band do during a day, hence the tile. I would strongly recomend to new comers to the band as it contains some of maiden's best. (the only down side is the songs there are so many they should have done, but then again the show can only go o for so long!). The concert is amazing, the stage setis brill and the band are on top form. Get this then get "Vision's Of The Beast". I must add Maiden ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1