Profile for David Griffiths > Reviews

Content by David Griffiths

David Griffiths "AAvKK" (West Midlands)

by Antony Barlow
Price: 19.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Discover a proven method to make a living Online, 13 Sep 2012
Length:: 0:19 Mins

I was staggered how good this book is. There are many in depth chapters which are worth 10 x more than the price of the book on their own.

The copy-writing techniques were a real eye opener for me. I started my first website 8 years ago and I wish I'd had this book then. There is no doubt in my mind that I'd be living a vastly different lifestyle right now if I had.

If you are looking for "get rich quick" ideas, or how to throw up some shoddy website and make a few bucks then this is not for you.

It will give you the knowledge and skills required to make a lot of money Online and as long as you have the right attitude your success is guaranteed.

This book shows you how to build a valuable "Online Brand".Make Money Online - Online Affiliate Guide: Building An Online Cash Cow, A Complete Step-By-Step Guide To Affiliate Marketing

For Richer, for Poorer: A Love Affair with Poker
For Richer, for Poorer: A Love Affair with Poker
by Victoria Coren

5.0 out of 5 stars For Richer for Poorer comes up trumps!, 25 Sep 2009
From the very first anecdote about "Riverboat Ray" I knew I was going to enjoy this book immensely.

I've never played in the Vic, but have met similar characters in Casinos throughout the Midlands over many years. This book writes brilliantly about them, and made me laugh out loud.

Very few poker books are able to crossover to the main stream, but this one stands every chance.

Highly recommended.