Profile for Sarah L > Reviews

Foxnovo Portable Stainless Steel Business Name Credit Card Holder Card Case
Offered by ibestsky
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and functional, 29 July 2014
As described, I use this inside my purse as a defence against card clash or scammers!

9 PIN SERIAL TO USB ADAPTOR
9 PIN SERIAL TO USB ADAPTOR
Offered by World of Data Ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: 9 PIN SERIAL TO USB ADAPTOR
Product as described, arrived quickly, I have been using it with a console cable to configure cisco routers and switch sri tour a problem.

1.5M 5 ft Feet RS232 DB9 to RJ45 Cat5 Ethernet Adapter Cable for Router Network
1.5M 5 ft Feet RS232 DB9 to RJ45 Cat5 Ethernet Adapter Cable for Router Network
Offered by Mad Choice--Ships from HK station
Price: 3.38

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 22 Jun 2014
Product was as described, arrived quickly. I have been using this to configure cisco switches and routers without a problem. Length is about right for me.

A Sprinkling of Lesbian Short Stories
A Sprinkling of Lesbian Short Stories
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 22 Jun 2014
Disappointed, seemed more a collection of trashy stories. I was hoping yo read something that struck a nerve but instead met with some not so inspiring tales. Some were thought provoking to an extent but overall not what I was looking for personally.

Desert of the Heart: A Novel
Desert of the Heart: A Novel
Price: 5.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 22 Jun 2014
A different lesbian love story, impressed that the storyline wasn't typical for this genre. Characters were engaging, not the fasted paced book I gave read but that works well within the gradual storyline.

Toxic Parents
Toxic Parents
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Toxic Parents (Kindle Edition)
this book helped to explain why feelings of guilt and inadequacy have continued into my adult life and has really helped me move on and discover who I really am.

Mending the Mirror: What Science and Medicine Have to Say About Fixing the Narcissistic Personality -- in Plain English
Price: 3.23

2.0 out of 5 stars detailed but one sided, 6 Jun 2014
Clearly written by someone hurt in the past. A lot of detail and interesting but overall very negative about the subject.

Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain
Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain
Price: 5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars honest, open and addictive read, 6 Jan 2014
This book is a must read for anyone who is or has struggled with their body image, identity, and/or sexuality.

An honest portrayal of the internal voice of condemnation, self induced fear and hidden shame that some people endure when battling to accept who they really are.

Whether you are or have battled an eating disorder, struggled with your sexual identity or simply had difficulty accepting who you really are (for whatever reason). I suggest you read this book and gain some comfort from the fact that you are not alone in your experience and that you can fight through to personal acceptance.

How To Change Your Life: Who am I and what should I do with my life
How To Change Your Life: Who am I and what should I do with my life
Price: 6.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and inspirational, 2 Jan 2014
I personally found the book to be a great aid during a time of turmoil. If you are looking for some inspiration or a kick start for change I would recommend this book. If you are fine as you are then you may get no benefit from this!

Ellen DeGeneres... From Beginning to Now (Biography)
Ellen DeGeneres... From Beginning to Now (Biography)
Price: 2.06

1.0 out of 5 stars just read Wikipedia, 29 Dec 2013
This is a short 'biography', you would learn as much from reading Wikipedia. I should have paid more attention before purchase! Waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2