Profile for Myfallenheart > Reviews

Content by Myfallenheart

Myfallenheart "I would let my child do whatever made their heart sing - Darren Hayes" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Weight Loss Tea Diet Supplement Detox Cleanse Lose & Burn Your Belly Fat TeaGuru (Organic Green Tea)
Offered by CyberSmart
Price: 49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Make Fake Reviews, 12 Jun 2014
Every single review before this is not a verified purchase and most haveonly ever reviewed this tea, one or two have reviewed one other diet supplement probably sold by the same supplier. Amazon need to crack down on fake reviews such as ALL of those for this product and shame on the company or seller for creating those reviews.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2014 11:13 PM BST

MOROCCANOIL Intense Hydrating Mask 500ml / 16.9 oz
MOROCCANOIL Intense Hydrating Mask 500ml / 16.9 oz
Offered by Royal_Beauty
Price: 38.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Lovely And Conditions Beautifully, 11 Jun 2014
This is just a gorgeous treatment and really leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing afterwards. I also had the Moroccanoil hydrating shampoo but I personally feel it strips the oils from my hair so I use this with another less harsh shampoo and I'm more than happy with the results.

Mammoth XT Adjustable Pet Car Safety Seat Belt Lead - Dogs / Cats / Pets - PINK
Mammoth XT Adjustable Pet Car Safety Seat Belt Lead - Dogs / Cats / Pets - PINK
Offered by Innovation UK
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What Its Supposed To, 11 Jun 2014
I have a Pug who hates being in the boot of the car so this is ideal for keeping her safe on the back seat. I already owned a harness which has chest protection on it but had misplaced the seatbelt attachment which came with it so I purchased this as a replacement. If you love your pets then you keep them safe.

Rosewood Twistee Saucy Sausage, Small, Pink
Rosewood Twistee Saucy Sausage, Small, Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous For Dogs, 6 Jun 2014
Its about time that rope toys were banned for pets. These toys can unravel and cause the dog to choke or get caught up in the dogs intestines and cut off the circulation, both have the same result, the animals death. You only have to search on the internet to find out how many wonderful pets have lost their lives because of rope toys.

ghd V Jewel Collection Amethyst Styler Set
ghd V Jewel Collection Amethyst Styler Set
Offered by City of Hair
Price: 158.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As The Older GHD's, 6 Jun 2014
I first purchased a GHD straightener about ten years ago which I had no problems with until one of my kids trod on it and snapped it. I bought this as its replacement. I don't feel the quality is of as high a standard as my previous one and it also doesn't straighten as effectively as my old one. I have to be honest I'm disappointed and won't be buying GHD again.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Sweeping Broom, Pink
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Sweeping Broom, Pink
Price: 8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 6 Jun 2014
This brush does a good job, has nice soft bristles that collect the dirt but my real complaint is the handle. Its pretty flimsy and gets dented or bends easily which if it bends too much means it will eventually snap.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Jun 2014
I really love this brush. I use it to apply foundation and it gives lovely, even, streak free coverage. I have a lot of the Real Techniques brushes now and they are fantastic quality for the price and do the job just as good as the most expensive brushes. Highly recommend them.

Kong Wubba Dogs Chew Toys, Large
Kong Wubba Dogs Chew Toys, Large
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Jun 2014
I had hoped that this toy would be THE toy but my Dalmatian completely destroyed this within an hour which was disappointing.

House of Paws Noisy Pig Cord Toy
House of Paws Noisy Pig Cord Toy
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 6 Jun 2014
Toy is good quality and tough enough for my pug, the only downside is the pig noise does get a bit annoying after a while because its very sensitive and easy to set off.

Good Boy Fresh Breath Flavour Bonies, 100 mm, 450 g
Good Boy Fresh Breath Flavour Bonies, 100 mm, 450 g
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Love These, 6 Jun 2014
I have a pug and a dalmatian and both love these bonies. I don't know that they improve the breath that much but they are a lovely treat for them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10