Profile for Myfallenheart > Reviews

Content by Myfallenheart

Myfallenheart "I would let my child do whatever made their heart sing - Darren Hayes" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Natures Aid Triple Strength Rose Water 150ml
Natures Aid Triple Strength Rose Water 150ml
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Lovely & Gentle On Skin, 14 Sep 2014
I really like this toner. It's gentle on my skin and smells lovely. I only wish it was a bigger bottle as I have this on a monthly subscribe & save order and it only just lasts before my next delivery.

Vivid Matcha Green Tea Drink Pear and Rhubarb 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Vivid Matcha Green Tea Drink Pear and Rhubarb 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Price: 22.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware The Fake Reviews, 13 Sep 2014
I purchased this via subscribe & save (a diff flavour) as a way of making it just a little cheaper as I really wanted to try them having read a few articles about it. Got to be honest I think its a lot of hype over nothing. When you look at the reviews on Amazon for the Vivid Green Tea's also please take into account that all the unverified purchase reviewers have only reviewed one product, this tea. That alone should set alarm bells ringing for you. I won't be buying this again, I find the flavour too sickly and sweet and it did nothing for me as a pick me up.

Valentina Valentti Luxury Dog Cat Puppy Pet Car Seat Carrier With Harness L Size Black
Offered by VALENTINA VALENTTI
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Sep 2014
I bought this for my Pug to prevent her hair from covering the back seat of my new car. I secure it via the seatbelt and the adjustable length handle which I slip around the headrest. My pug isn't so keen but I love not only how safe and secure she is but also how any mess from her coat or feet is contained within the bag. The quality is pretty good and hopefully it will last a long time. I purchased it via Valentina Valentti's eBay shop - just so I could have Nectar points. The cost is the same here as it is on eBay.

Vivid Matcha Green Tea Drink Lime/ Ginger and Honey 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Vivid Matcha Green Tea Drink Lime/ Ginger and Honey 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Price: 22.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware The Unverified Purchase Reviews - This isn't all its hyped up to be., 9 Sep 2014
I purchased this via subscribe & save as a way of making it just a little cheaper as I really wanted to try them having read a few articles about it. Got to be honest I think its a lot of hype over nothing. When you look at the reviews on Amazon for the Vivid Green Tea's also please take into account that all the unverified purchase reviewers (five of them so far on this product and more on the other products) have only reviewed one product, this tea. That alone should set alarm bells ringing for you. I won't be buying this again, I find the flavour too sickly and sweet and it did nothing for me as a pick me up.

2 Pcs Round Stick-On Convex Blind Spot Mirror Set
2 Pcs Round Stick-On Convex Blind Spot Mirror Set
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 4.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Sep 2014
Have to be honest I found these quite disappointing. They aren't convex enough and not great quality plus as another reviewer stated the plastic covering the adhesive pad is very difficult to remove on both discs and if you aren't very very careful comes away making it necessary to buy your own double sided alternative. They will do for now but I will be looking for replacements.

10 Epson Compatible Printer Ink for Epson Stylus SX230, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX440, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW and Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX625FWD, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, Printers, 4x T1291, 2x T1292, 2x T1293, 2x T1294 These Cartridges Holds 4x More Ink Than Other Compatibles High Capacity Ink Cartridges
Offered by First Call Inks
Price: 13.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste Of Money, 2 Sep 2014
Personally I've found these to be very hit and miss. The printer often stops recognising the cartridges before they have finished and sometimes doesn't even recognise a new one when its replaced. I've given up with cheap replacements because its just a false economy.

Earth to Echo [DVD]
Earth to Echo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Teo Halm
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop Comparing And Just Watch, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Earth to Echo [DVD] (DVD)
I really loved this film. It was inevitable it would be compared to ET, Super 8 etc but if you don't compare it and take it as you see it, it's actually a really lovely film about friendship and loyalty and just making the effort to be there. I loved it.

MOROCCANOIL Frizz Control 100ml
MOROCCANOIL Frizz Control 100ml
Offered by Pak Cosmetics
Price: 19.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Aug 2014
This is by far the most effective product I have ever used for preventing frizz. It's so incredibly light compared to other products and doesn't prevent frizz by weighing hair down. Yes it's expensive but truthfully it's worth every penny and I won't use any other product again now I've used this.

Guardians of the Galaxy [Blu-ray]
Guardians of the Galaxy [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Marvel Movie To Date, 19 Aug 2014
I've been to the cinema three times to see this so far. I'll probably go again because its going to drive me insane waiting for this to be relased on Blu-Ray (or DVD). This is my favourite of the recent Marvel movies so far, and I've seen them and enjoyed them all. The combination of the incredible soundtrack and the variety of characters as well as the comedy moments, effects, story, I LOVE IT. Can't wait for the next one.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1
Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 19 Aug 2014
I've seen the film three times and had to buy this soundtrack. The music is just fantastic and it reminds you of some of the moments in the movie you love. Can't wait to be able watch the film again but until then I'll have this on repeat!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11