Profile for Calandra > Reviews

Content by Calandra

Calandra (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Moving on: Breaking Up without Breaking Down (Relate Relationships)
Moving on: Breaking Up without Breaking Down (Relate Relationships)
by Suzie Hayman

5.0 out of 5 stars Please do not go to solicitors, read this book., 3 Jun. 2013
This book can save your marriage and prevent you from wasting time and money. Take 2 days off work, sit down, read it and then decide what to do.

The Dancer Upstairs [DVD] [2002]
The Dancer Upstairs [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Javier Bardem
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, 6 Dec. 2011
complicated story, emotional and unusual. very different from the usual Hollywood stuff. X. Bardem is very serious about his job and does not quite give in to romance either. you will enjoy it, it's quite a thriller.

Brambly Hedge: Classic Collection [DVD]
Brambly Hedge: Classic Collection [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars nice stories, 6 Dec. 2011
i bought this dvd for my 2 year old boy and he likes them a lot. very good stories. he cannot concentrate for long though, perhaps it is a bit early for him.

Beatrix Potter - The Tales of Mrs Tiggy Winkle and Mr Jeremy Fisher [DVD]
Beatrix Potter - The Tales of Mrs Tiggy Winkle and Mr Jeremy Fisher [DVD]
Offered by ALL BOOKS & DVDS POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR ORDER

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely dvd, 6 Dec. 2011
my 2 year old boy loves these stories. nice and mild, no violence. amazing colours and scenes of an idyllic childhood.

Blue Boys My First Toddler Inflatable Ready Bed
Blue Boys My First Toddler Inflatable Ready Bed

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice bed, delivery process not good, 4 Oct. 2011
we were very happy with this, especially with how easy it was to set up!this pump saved us a lot of time. try it before you go away though, just to avoid any delay while on holiday...it is comfortable and spacious and even an adult can lie on it if necessary, I used it and I was fine!the only problem was the delivery process, the courier was not a very helpful one; they came once and left a card since we were not in. then I tried to ring them and ask for a different time for delivery. the driver was slightly rude, he said he only comes at 1:00 pm and no other time, which left us with the only option to go and collect from the courier's central office which was about 15 miles away from our town (we live very centrally). and all this although we had already paid for delivery. anyway...

East Coast P Is For Pooh Highchair Insert
East Coast P Is For Pooh Highchair Insert

5.0 out of 5 stars we are quite happy with it, 16 July 2010
fits exactly in the chair and is very convenient as only a wipe clean is needed.

Big Activity Playmat
Big Activity Playmat

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 16 July 2010
it is really nice, washable, entertaining for the baby. not as big and padded as i would like but there aren't any larger ones available on the market. a good buy anyway.

Clevamama Fireplace Guard
Clevamama Fireplace Guard

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 16 July 2010
it is an expensive product and the delivery cost is extra but it is actually good quality and quite sturdy.

Agatha Christie's Poirot - Collection 7 [DVD]
Agatha Christie's Poirot - Collection 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Suchet

5.0 out of 5 stars great set, 24 Jan. 2010
As a huge Poirot and David Suchet fan I couldn't wait to get this new DVD set. Great stories, very nicely presented. Great acting and directing. I would definitely recommend it.

Foyle's War - Series 5 - Complete [2008] [DVD]
Foyle's War - Series 5 - Complete [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars simply loved it!, 24 Jan. 2010
I couldn't wait to buy this DVD set and I was not disappointed. Brilliant actors, plots, settings, everything so thoughtfully taken care of. I was snug in the sofa watching it over the Christmas period with a hot drink in hand while it was snowing outside. Pure bliss!

Page: 1 | 2