ARRAY(0xb5764174)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Skechers Women's BravosáUnstoppable Trainers 11623 Blk Black 5 UK
Skechers Women's BravosáUnstoppable Trainers 11623 Blk Black 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort & Joy..., 25 Feb 2014
I bit the bullet and bought these trainers, as I was finding that my preferred trainer make that I've been wearing for the past 10-15 were now wearing out faster in the sole than in the old days. My reluctance to change was because as I am a wide fit most trainers tend to be on the narrow side. However, these fit brilliantly on the first tryout, with room to spare for thick socks if I felt the need for them.

With no blisters or scrunched feet I am whizzing around happily, and with the nice bouncy soles, my feet don't ache at the end of the day. RESULT!! I fully intend to buy these type again when eventually I wear them out...!

SIMPLY COTTON 100% COTTON 90" BATTING/WADDING QUILT CRAFT PATCHWORK QUILTING FABRIC MATERIAL MACHINE HAND
Offered by I Want Fabric

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for quilting, 29 Jan 2014
Please note this star rating given is based purely on the material bought. I personally do not consider this wadding suitable for quilting unless you are looking for an extremely thin layer for padding out the quilt or patchwork slightly. I would not buy it again for this purpose.

With regards to the supplier- Quickfabrics did deliver the goods on time and provided clear instructions on how to prepare the material beforehand - I cannot fault them for the service given.

Dangerous Desires (A Boxed Set)
Dangerous Desires (A Boxed Set)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little selection, 9 Sep 2013
I bought this set and other box sets on special and they have been a great buy. Each book is by a different author, and most of the stories in this set have other books in the series, some of which are in their own box set. Well worth getting to try out authors you've not known about before.

FireStarter (Elemental Elite)
FireStarter (Elemental Elite)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Sep 2013
I have to say I bought this on impulse due to the price, but this book turned out to be an enjoyable and fun read. Short and sweet, but leaves you with a smile at the end. I'm looking forward to the author writing more in this Elemental series, and would recommend her books.

The Forced Bride (Mills & Boon Modern)
The Forced Bride (Mills & Boon Modern)

1.0 out of 5 stars too uncomfortable at times, 9 Sep 2013
I have to say that I found this book uncomfortable to read at times. Mills and Boon are supposed to be 'romance' novels. When the hero forces himself on the heroine, not once, but twice,throughout the book then it stops being romance. Yes the heroine is confused about her feelings, but there is a BIG difference between seduction and the hero taking what he wants without giving a damn about the heroine's feelings in the matter - that is rape. A few pages at the end where the hero suddenly discloses his love, does not make up for the storyline that has gone before. If I'd bought this book in paperback, it would now be in the recycling bin...

PORTABLE POCKET SIZED FAN BATTERY OPERATED WITH STAND
PORTABLE POCKET SIZED FAN BATTERY OPERATED WITH STAND

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little fan - what happened to the batteries?, 25 July 2013
This fan is quieter than the cheaper versions, but due to the size of the blades, does not produce as much air flow. However I have found it ideal as it is compact enough to stick in a pocket and it does cool the dreaded hot flushes effectively! One point though - it says 'requires 2x AA batteries (supplied)', but no batteries came with this fan. This is a minor issue though, and I am still happy to recommend this supplier (and product).

A Lasting Kind of Love
A Lasting Kind of Love

2.0 out of 5 stars Has the ending been missed out?, 19 July 2013
This story has not aged well unfortunately, and the ending is more a non-ending because you are left to make up your own mind on whether the relationship between Willie and Con survives or not as the story ends abruptly.

I tend to like my books to have all the loose ends tied up so this book was a disappointment, especially as it took 3/4 of the book to get anywhere. This is a shame as other books by this author have been a good read. With this in mind I would suggest giving this particular book a miss, and selecting a different book by her.

Capable of Feeling (Mills & Boon Modern) (Penny Jordan Collection)
Capable of Feeling (Mills & Boon Modern) (Penny Jordan Collection)

4.0 out of 5 stars A trip down memory lane, 3 July 2013
I first read this book as part of the Volume 2 collection published in 1985, which also included Fire With Fire, and Substitute Lover. It's a story about a woman who believes herself to be frigid due to an incident that occurred a few years previously, and the hero who goes from being seen as an absent-minded, uninteresting man in her eyes, to becoming something more to her. The story is a little dated, but still worth a read, however be aware that for some reason at the end of the story the epilogue from a completely different book has been added in error to this one which the publishers need to remove. So when you get to 'The reality of our love' (97%) that's the end of this book!

Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Navy, King
Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Navy, King
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller customer service 100% - shame about the product, 24 May 2013
The goods were delivered promptly and well before the estimated date, and the seller kept me up to date with the status of the order. The reason I scored a three for this was that whilst the customer service provided is good, I must agree with other customers feedback that the material is very thin so I wouldn't use these for bed linen as the sheets would not last very long.

Fascination (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Sicilians - Book 1): The Sicilian's Ruthless Marriage Revenge / At the Sicilian Count's Command / The Sicilian's Innocent Mistress

4.0 out of 5 stars The Gambrelli Men in one book, 16 May 2013
This is the story of Cesare, Wolf and Luc Gambrelli. Men who are destined to fall in love deeply and completely once in their lives.

Cesare and Robin - a man's need for revenge, finds him face to face with the woman who will eventually bring him peace

Wolf and Angel - Mistaken identity and a man's determination not to fall in love

Luc and Darci - A man determined not to be all-consumed by love to the point where everyone else gets shut out

Three stories where proud, strong men finally allow themselves to love, and the feisty heroines that help them learn

Page: 1 | 2 | 3