Profile for Gemmalin > Reviews

Financial Sorcery: Magical Strategies to Create Real and Lasting Wealth
by Inominandum Jason Miller
Price: 12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Book, 2 Aug 2014
I practiced the magic in this book and the goddess, gods, avatars and the spiritual support network was very supportive. Once I connected with them it has been great fun. I would say this book is for the people who have exeriance in magick. In the book it says that Jupiter would like you to drink whisky every Thursday. I am a healer and I asked him if I could drink something else. I drink Choco Milk. The magick is adaptable to every one's indervidual needs, like magic normally is. Have fun!

The Multi-orgasmic Man: The Sexual Secrets That Every Man Should Know
The Multi-orgasmic Man: The Sexual Secrets That Every Man Should Know
by Mantak Chia
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Men that look after themselves, 2 Aug 2014
As you can tell I am a girl and I could not practice many of the excerises in the book. This is a very good read. How to get the boyfriend to practice is a bit harder but it will come. This book is for people who study energy and I have met a man that practices it. Boy, he was very nice and he did look after himself, this book about a sexual energy system. I am going to get the one for women.

The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change
by Charles Duhigg
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars How can the power of habit can change., 2 Aug 2014
This book was amazing as it touched the power of habit and how people get into routains whether they are destructive or pro active. I would like to find this book in Audio but it will become apart of the reference section of my library. I like the simple way of how a habit could be idenitfied by clues and so on. This book would be good for people who want to start businesses and want to advertise.

The book made me think on how large companies could make a lot of money out of people from store cards. This book is worth reading.

The Secret
The Secret
Dvd ~ rhonda byrne
Offered by nightingale_conant
Price: 12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Change comes from with in., 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Secret (DVD)
I have got the book but I do prefer the DVD. I found that it was changing the way I though as I have watched it so many time that they are talking to me. I have tried it on the small things but now I am trying it on the bigger things. I am finding live is showing me to heal areas of my life where I though it would never touch. Once you have bought the DVD it explains the Magic book, The Power and the other books a lot more.

How to Become a Money Magnet
How to Become a Money Magnet
by Marie-Claire Carlyle
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars This book does what it says on the tin!, 25 April 2014
I have given this book out to friends and family. Every one that has read it has got wealth in some way. I have been reusing it as I have hit a money belief on its head an other turns up and I have done it again. The human behavior is like an onion.

Do not make the book as you will be doing the exercises again and the answers will be different.

Washing Machine Manual: DIY Plumbing, Fault finding, Repair and Maintenance
Washing Machine Manual: DIY Plumbing, Fault finding, Repair and Maintenance
by Graham Dixon

2.0 out of 5 stars Pearls of wisdom in pieces, 25 April 2014
I was learning from the book about the Washing Machines and it fell apart in my hands. I was not impressed at lot.

The book itself was amazing and the lay out of the information was just right.

Seaquest DSV - Season 2 - Complete [1994] [DVD]
Seaquest DSV - Season 2 - Complete [1994] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roy Scheider
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The love of the Ocean is with you Sea Quest DSV, 25 April 2014
I love Sea Quest DSV but I have to say that leave the aliens to Star Trek. This series was far be on its time and I wish there were more series like it. I love the mythology it touched about Neptune and story line where the physics were treated as 'witches' in a witch hunt.

The sub Sea Quest and the adventures it had taught me how being different was important to the secret to success and being happy. Jonathan Brandis played the computer geek so effectively that if the show was given the chance. He was have turned the Lucas into a role model that would have been fearless and inspirational to all people who had a gift and worked hard to achieve their goals. The actor who played Dagwood would have been able to display the same skill in the same beautiful way. The show had potential and should have been given a chance.

There was so much potential for where the show to go but the was not much time. I wish that some one out there would pick up the baton and run with this idea again but the cost of filming would be too expensive. There is a lot of talk about Sea Quest being too much like Star Trek. I am a fan of both and I could see the similarity, it did hold its own with in the mythology. I would like to say it was not you time Sea Quest and all the crew that were on it. The ocean gave up its secrets for a while but there is still more mysteries to come.

The Joy of Plumbing
The Joy of Plumbing
by Hattie Hasan
Price: 10.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Path of Imspiration, 25 April 2014
This review is from: The Joy of Plumbing (Paperback)
Once you can get over the fact it is selling Stop Cocks at the end of every chapter. It is a good book. I wish it talked about more about Hattie Hasan and her imspirational journey into her career change into plumbing and what made her going to her current business helping female plumbers fresh out of college and gaining their NVQ level 2 and 3.

This book is a brief taster of her journey and woman's roles in plumbing. I read it in 2 days of receiving it and I could feel that she loved her career move. There is so much room for a book that more engaging and could capture the true power of this woman's path. More plumbers and female ones should write more books about their trade and help next generation of female traders.

The Stainless Steel Rat Joins The Circus: The Stainless Steel Rat Book 10 (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
by Harry Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Read by a fan, 25 April 2014
This book is loved and reread by a fan. This book was rare and a blessing to find it. It was about Christmas time that I bought this book and it came before the big day. It was the best escapism my friend had as the family was going through a loss. I just wish the author wrote more books like this.

The Complete Guide to Animal Reiki: animal healing using Reiki for animals, Reiki for dogs and cats, equine Reiki for horses
by Sarah Berrisford
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 25 April 2014
I bought this as a present for my mum so I would not know much about the content. On the other hand my mother has not stopped rereading since I have bought it for her and so does use it a lot. The dog has changed since she has had the book. The dog is happier and calmer as it was a rescue dog. Now he has turned into a pet that is loving and happy.

Page: 1 | 2