Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Sarah

Horse Opoly
Horse Opoly

4.0 out of 5 stars Friend pleased, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Horse Opoly (Toy)
This was a birthday present for my horse mad friend, who is super pleased with the game. its a clever spin on the classic game monopoly and well I would say it is a success.

Collins German Dictionary and Grammar (Collins Dictionary and Grammar)
Collins German Dictionary and Grammar (Collins Dictionary and Grammar)
by Collins Dictionaries

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpfull, 6 Sep 2013
I use it for school and it always comes in handy, the layout is easy to use and there is a range of useful words available. as an added extra they give you tips on gender endings and verbs and past, present, future tenses as well.

Sister Act 1/Sister Act 2 [DVD]
Sister Act 1/Sister Act 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Whoopi Goldberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Soal sister ;), 6 Sep 2013
I'm a huge fan of musicals and comedy's so sister act was a real treat. I bought the double package as it worked out cheaper than buying them separately which is always a bonus. to finish I say don't worry about the second one as a disappointment as I found it equally as good.

Cupcake Design Large Weekend Bag in Black
Cupcake Design Large Weekend Bag in Black
Offered by SwankySwans

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 6 Sep 2013
Well the bags a bit big for my liking, as I bought it as a school bag and I feel t would be too bulky to carry around casually. However it has work fabulously as an overnight bag or a mini suitcase for a weekend trip or something :)

Cupcake Design Mini Saddle Style Bag in white
Cupcake Design Mini Saddle Style Bag in white

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is soooooooo handy, 6 Sep 2013
I repeat this bag is super handy, I can take it to town with me what ever I'm wearing and it'll still match it is big enough to hold two bottles and some shopping and purse etc.. That's basically it all good news from me :) and for a present I say go for it!

Sara Vintage Style Polka Dot Satchel Bag in Black -- SwankySwans
Sara Vintage Style Polka Dot Satchel Bag in Black -- SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Sep 2013
Well I'm a bit late reviewing as I've had it a year. over all its a fab bag, I got it for school and it was a reasonable price compared to the rates of satchels now. the design is really basic but I like that because that means you can use it for more things and with more outfits. it easily holds A4 paper without it getting damaged plus it lasted well: my bag from 2 years ago was falling apart by the end of the year, this one however only has a couple of short threads hanging lose and I definitely put it through its paces. in summary SUPER BUY!

Unorthodox Jukebox
Unorthodox Jukebox

4.0 out of 5 stars New album, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
good album, I enjoyed most songs and the language isn't too bad. I bought this for my friend as well as me and she loved it too I wouldn't recommend buying it for any one under the age of 12, oh and there's quit a good range of different song types as well :) so something for every one

Percy Jackson Pbk 5-Book Boxed Set (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)
Percy Jackson Pbk 5-Book Boxed Set (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)
by Rick Riordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsomme, 6 Sep 2013
I love the fantasy aspect, I could really feel the characters and I also enjoyed the adventure aspect :) super goo series, I would definitely recommend to others out there. in case your wondering for gift, I am 13 and I think it would be great for any one 8 upwards dependent on their reading skills.

Earphone / Headphone Audio Jack Splitter - Works with All Apple iPod / iPad / iPhone models, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Hi Fi, DVD Player and other MP3 / MP4 Players - Audio 3.5mm Jack Y Shape Splitter - iCables®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingness, 9 July 2013
Hey every body :)
These splitters are awesome they work well to a high standard and have never broken. You may be thinking when you read the product name that it cant be possible but its true! It really does work in all those devices. As a bonus even though I didn't pay for the postage but it still came really quickly in fact I think it came two days after I ordered it, so yay :)hope this helped.