Profile for Mrs. M. M. Barrett > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. M. Barrett

Mrs. M. M. Barrett "Little Tornado" (UK)

Krühlstein® finger pulse oximeter & heart rate monitor, lanyard & case - dark blue
Offered by Kruhlstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product..., 7 July 2014
I'm very pleased with my product. And when I had to get in touch with the people selling them they sorted out the problem quickly & without any fuss. I was very pleased all round.

Cassette to CD and MP3
Cassette to CD and MP3
Offered by Digitope

5.0 out of 5 stars Am Very Pleased!!!!, 29 July 2013
I have tried a couple of other types of cassette to CD software and boy were they complicated. I wanted something that I didn't need a degree in IT to be able to use it, I wanted to play the cassette and then find it on my computer so I read the reviews on this product and thought well let's give it a go. Firstly I was impressed with the speed of delivery, I ordered it and it came the very next day that was one plus to start with.
Putting the software in my computer was easy peasey..... And then I had a go at converting my first cassette and was still sceptical at this point, however when it came to putting the cassette from my computer onto a CD and this is where I was really impressed. The CD player I have in my vehicle doesn't play MP3 tracks so I just needed a bog standard CD and yet again I was impressed I got just what I asked for.
I would definitely recommend this product if the buyer wants something easy to use and does what it says on the packet. If there is any negative points about this product is that there isn't a tape player in with the package but you can buy one of these really cheaply. But maybe it needs pointing out in the description of the product. But all in all I am more than pleased with the product.Cassette to CD and MP3

MultiCook Superior Induction Frying Pan Non Stick 28cm fully Induction Compatible

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!!!, 4 Feb 2012
I thought that when I received this item I had made a mistake with it's size, but I was wrong, it's really useful. It's not too heavy for lifting and it is sturdy enough for cooking in.
All in all I am very pleased with this item. I haven't owned it long enough to see if it will stand up to being used on a regular basis but so far it's standing up to the challenge.

Induction Hob, 14cm 1 litre Saucepan Milk Pan in Mirror Polished Stainless Steel with Lid (Suitable for all Hob types)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!!!, 4 Feb 2012
The Induction pan is just great. I thought because I have always used non stick saucepans I thought I would have major problems with food/sauces sticking but I was pleasantly surprised when nothing stuck.
The saucepan is a really useful size for most things so is being used a lot. All in all a really good all round item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 2 Jan 2012
When the trimmer arrived I had a go and found it took a little patience to get used to it; with it spinning, but when I had got the hang of it, I was really pleased.
It also doesn't take up a lot of space so can be stored when not in use. I've only had the item 2 days so I don't know if it will give me the results I want, but I am quietly confident that if I keep up the 10 minutes everyday my waist will become trimmer.
If you are looking for a piece of exercise equipment that gives instant results then maybe it isn't for you, but I say give it a chance.

Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook
Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook
by Rosemary Conley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with this book, 16 Mar 2009
I purchased this book, not having high expectations, I'm always buying cookery books with good intentions to try out new recipes but never do. So you can imagine my surprise, not only did I read it and look at the recipes, but I also tried out a lot of the recipes. They were very simple to follow, and delicious. I was very impressed by the book and thoroughly recommend to anyone.