Profile for I*Heart*Disco > Reviews

I*Heart*Disco "London" (London)

The 101 Most Essential Classical Music Pieces Ever
The 101 Most Essential Classical Music Pieces Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality, 4 Jan. 2013
9 and a bit hours of music for £5 sounds a bit crazy but it seems this is the way of the digital world! I remember spending £40 on a Vivaldi box set for my mum in the 90s. Oh how the world changes! Looking forward to listening to these.......

Disco Discharge - Diggin' Deeper
Disco Discharge - Diggin' Deeper
Offered by Amazin Deals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Heaven for Disco Discharge, 16 May 2010
Any worries I had about Disco Discharge not maintaining the quality of their first four releases have disappeared after having this on repeat this weekend. Contrary to what other disco comps would have you believe we did not spend ten years dancing to the same 40 tracks just changing the sequence occasionally. Having been around at the time this comp pulls together some of the less well known tracks hence the Diggin' Deeper title and that's the beauty of it. There are some massive Saint classics like USA European Connection and Poussez and 'Quiet Village' from the Troc. I haven't heard Do Your Best in years...I didn't actually know sang it so this was a fantastic surprise. Can't believe I've had Getting Serious on the b-side to Strut Your Funky Stuff all these years and never played it.
A lot of love and care has obviously gone into these comps...bring on the next three volumes!