Profile for andrew phylactou > Reviews

Panasonic CGL2SE-K Snug Fit Case for Lumix GF1 with 14-45mm Lens
Panasonic CGL2SE-K Snug Fit Case for Lumix GF1 with 14-45mm Lens
Offered by ASK
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Case at a Great Price - Yours for the ASKing, 8 Jan 2014
I just bought a used Panasonic Lumix GF1. A few years old now but still a great camera. I am quite particular about looking after my cameras and wanted to get a suitable case for it. Onto Amazon and found this case being advertised for 19.95 incl free p&p with a company called ASK. I was a bit suspect at first as it was considerably less than the RRP for a genuine leather branded product but then I thought perhaps it makes sense.... Older camera, less of them being sold, less demand (etc). Well, I read a few reviews about the product which all seemed positive about the quality of the case and so still being a little suspect at the price, I placed the order and received the case today. Perfectly packed in a genuine box and very, very pleased. Without question..this is the real deal which screams quality and is a perfect fit for my camera and zoom. This is definitely a bargain buy and anyone with a GF1 should order from ASK without a second thought. The quality of the case is second to none with great detail of red stitching and piping on quality black leather. Whilst the case is closed, flaps down etc., it is indeed a very snugg fit however the only minor flaw about the case which has already been mentioned by others is the fact that it does not allow a tripod socket at the bottom and which also means you must have a neck strap on the camera to prevent the base part from falling off. But I would imagine most users of the GF1 would have a strap attached to the camera anyway. But getting back to the point ... if you've got a GF1 and want a new case buy now from ASK whilst they are still available and especially at this great price incl. P&P.