Profile for Eve > Reviews

Content by Eve

Eve

Page: 1 | 2
Good Boy Chewy Twisters With Real Chicken 90 g (Pack of 5)
Good Boy Chewy Twisters With Real Chicken 90 g (Pack of 5)
Price: 12.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful!, 5 Mar 2014
I have to remove the chicken from the stick inside because both of my dogs have been sick and I can see the undigested, sharp bits of these treats in their vomit. I shall not be buying any more..

Orijen Freeze Dried Tundra Treats 100g
Orijen Freeze Dried Tundra Treats 100g
Offered by Pets Galore Coulsdon Ltd
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy treats, 5 Mar 2014
Although on the expensive side, these treats are high quality and my dogs love them. Even another little dog in the park who doesn't eat treats absolutely loves these.

Skinneeez Mini Skinneeez Skunk, 20-inch
Skinneeez Mini Skinneeez Skunk, 20-inch
Price: 7.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long., 10 Jan 2014
Smaller than I expected, I bought this because it has no stuffing so the dogs wouldn't end up eating the stuffing which they usually do. But it hardly lasted a day. The squeaker was soon torn out and the dog started eating the plastic.

Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Plastic Coating, 14 cm Diameter
Trixie Stainless Steel Bowl with Plastic Coating, 14 cm Diameter
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bowl, 11 Oct 2013
Not much to say. A good quality small dog bowl. Perfect for my puppy who devours his food greedily. Very happy.

LED Flashing Safety Dog Pet Collar Tag - Black
LED Flashing Safety Dog Pet Collar Tag - Black
Offered by AoE Performance
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 11 Oct 2013
The collar arrived the day after I ordered it but unfortunately it didn't work. I contacted seller and they apologised and sent a replacement immediately. This one worked and is excellent in the dark. Different settings and my puppy can be seen easily. Strong and sturdy. Very happy.

Ancol Nylon Couple 30cm x 20mm
Ancol Nylon Couple 30cm x 20mm
Price: 4.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug 2013
This is absolutely excellent. Bought for my Tibetan terriers, one of whom is a year old and the other 4 months. I was having a lot of trouble coping with two separate leads so this is just what I wanted. It allows me to have one hand free and the dogs are able to swap sides without getting tangled up. The older dog sometimes pulls the younger along but it is quite easy to shorten the lead to prevent this happening. I am very glad I bought this.

Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)
Naturediet Chicken 390 g (Pack of 18)
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great food for a fussy eater., 13 Aug 2013
My Tibetan terrier has always been a fussy eater and was brought up on dry food which was supplemented with chicken, tuna,rice- anything to encourage her to eat. On a visit to friends who had 4 lurchers she smelt this food and would eat nothing else. I bought her this on my return home and have no problem now with her eating. She eats about half a tub a day with some dried food. She is one year old and now fully grown.

Prestige Cool Coat for Dogs, M, Blue
Prestige Cool Coat for Dogs, M, Blue
Price: 27.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 17 July 2013
Very prompt delivery. Initially I was very pleased. Extremely soft when wet. I bought it for my Tibetan terrier who is fully grown. The velcroe around the girth was too loose for her so I had to add some of my own. Off we went to the park where she met her usual little friends. After playing for no more than ten minutes the coat was torn along the central seam. I contacted the sellers Amber Wolf but was told that no other customers had reported similar problems and, as the coat was not faulty on receipt, I was not entitled to a refund. I have attempted to sew up the coat but don't really think it is likely to hold. Be warned!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2013 3:33 PM BST

Danish Design Waterproof Car Seat Cover, 140 x 115 cm, Navy
Danish Design Waterproof Car Seat Cover, 140 x 115 cm, Navy
Offered by Retail-ABC Ltd
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 15 July 2013
Absolutely perfect for keeping the car clean when my dogs have been splashing about in the mud. Easy to fit and to clean afterwards. Very pleased

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rubbish, 28 Aug 2012
Everyone was reading it so I thought I should give it a go. To begin with I thought it was absolute rubbish, badly written and complete nonsense. However, I soon became hooked. Fell in love with the vulnerable Christian. Found Ana extremely annoying. Now on second book and still enjoying it.

Page: 1 | 2