Profile for DJW > Reviews

Content by DJW

DJW

Ecoair DD122FW MK5 Desiccant Classic Dehumidifier with Ioniser and Silver Filter
Price: 149.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, reliable, quiet, recommended, 19 Jan 2014
I have been running this unit for 2 months now without problems. We were getting a lot of condensation on the windows of our 1930s semi and a little black mould. I bought a humidity meter at the same time as buying this dehumidifier. I run it for 20mins in morning during after showers, for a couple of hours when clothes are drying on laundry mode and for 2 hours when we go to bed. Humidity has gone from 62% to 51% (below the 55% that I'm told is required for mould to grow). The basic mode is quiet enough that it can be on the other side of an ajar bedroom door and not be heard. Its impressive how much water it pulls out of the air.

Wallpaper* City Guide Mumbai 2012
Wallpaper* City Guide Mumbai 2012
by Wallpaper*
Price: 5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless for the average traveller, 18 Feb 2013
This guide is fine if you want to be seen in Mumbai but near useless if you want to see it. It is aimed at hose with more money than sense. The majority of the hotels and restaurants featured are top end and therefore prohibitively expensive. The activities suggested are similarly irrelevant for most travellers eg shopping, spas etc.