Profile for Elen M Roberts > Reviews

Elen M Roberts

Oliver!: London Cast Recording [Rowan Atkinson/Jodie Prenger]
Oliver!: London Cast Recording [Rowan Atkinson/Jodie Prenger]

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 April 2014
Loved this. Listened and listened and listened to it. The slightly different orchestration brings a new feel for it. Having played and heard it over the many years, this is a very nice change.

Shrek the Musical
Shrek the Musical

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Shrek the Musical (Sheet music)
Bought this as my daughter's school were performing it as their Christmas show and I was asked to play for it. Great fun!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 April 2014
I loved the film, immediately bought the sound track, and as my daughter has learnt the songs it was only natural to then go on to purchase this book. We have lots of fun.

Snugg™ Nexus 7 2 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Candy Pink Leather) for Nexus 7 2
Offered by TheSnugg

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with this, 6 April 2014
I feel much happier carrying my tablet around now I have the protective case. I personally would have liked a slightly deeper pink but that's just my personal preference.

Rocket's Firebird Rescue [DVD]
Rocket's Firebird Rescue [DVD]
Dvd ~ Little Einsteins

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Aug. 2013
These Little Einstein stories are simply amazing. My daughter simply loves them. I love Stravinsky and particularly love this piece. Please, keep them coming!!

Little Einsteins - The Legend Of The Golden Pyramid [DVD]
Little Einsteins - The Legend Of The Golden Pyramid [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic, 4 Aug. 2013
My daughter loves all of the Little Einstein stories. Her musicality is developing all the time. I think they're fantastic!!