Profile for Jen Fleming > Reviews

Content by Jen Fleming

Jen Fleming (Dublin Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
The Shadowhunter's Codex (Mortal Instruments City/Bones)
The Shadowhunter's Codex (Mortal Instruments City/Bones)
Price: 5.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to catch up, 8 May 2014
It was a great reminder to read to help refresh my memory on the whole MI world before the next one comes out next month

The Apple: Crimson Petal Stories
The Apple: Crimson Petal Stories
Price: 4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 9 Mar 2014
Good insights into the lives of some of the main characters before and after the timeline of Crimson itself - sadly no follow up stories for Agnes or Sugar! But a glimpse via Sophie's chapter. Doesn't kick in until 52% of the way through however!

Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 12)
Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 12)
by Charlaine Harris
Price: 15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Back on form, 21 Jun 2012
Was really pleasantly surprised with this as CH back on form and the writing and plot and characters were back to the standard from around books 3-5 before she went off on a mad one and the last few books were very weak but actually this one was great again. Defo give it a go especially if you've read the rest and were maybe thinking of giving up on them.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal System Triple Pack Cassettes 0 - 36months
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal System Triple Pack Cassettes 0 - 36months
Offered by Buy It Wise
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As always - perfectly fit for purpose - cheapest place to buy them, 2 Jun 2011
These are about a third of the price as the individual refills in Tesco would've cost us and we continue to buy them every couple of months (in bulk) and are very happy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BabyBanz - lifesaver and so cheap!, 2 Jun 2011
Our 6 month old daughter wears these all the time since we bought them when she's out in the sunshine and even sometimes in the back of the car when the sun comes in the back window. It's worth paying the extra few quid for these Adventurer ones coz they are very comfy on her and she never even tries to pull them off. Great invention and great value for money. Highly recommend.

Baby Banz ASP Sliver pattern Adventure 0-2 years Wrap Sunglasses Size Baby

Summer Infant Prenatal Heart Listening System
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 23.31

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY AND STRESSES YOU OUT!, 3 Sep 2010
Worst product EVER! I didn't buy this on Amazon but feel so strongly about it's AWFULNESS that I'm reviewing it here just to save someone else the heartache! Don't get me wrong - I'm NOT one of those people who love complaining or who regularly write reviews by any stretch of the imagination - this product really is just SO terrible.

We bought it at about 18 weeks being all excited as you are and although even our own heartbeats were very faint we could hear them and figured we'd just check once a week until we could start hearing baby. Well I'm now 33 weeks pregnant and all I'm getting STILL is crackling noise, what MIGHT be kicking noises if I push the damn thing into my bump and NO HEARTBEAT whatsoever from baby. This has caused us so much stress worrying whether everything's ok and in the end we threw it in the bin last night to save ourselves the hassle!

What a load of pants - I wish I'd come on Amazon and read all the other reviews before I bought it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2011 1:08 PM BST

Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Forest)
Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Forest)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and rainproof, 3 Sep 2010
Great product - does exactly what it says on the tin. Very lightweight, nice quality, rainproof, and most importantly fits over my pregnant bump!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2012 10:33 AM GMT

Guitar Hero World Tour: Standalone Wireless Drum Controller (PS3)
Guitar Hero World Tour: Standalone Wireless Drum Controller (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars GH Drums, 28 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great drums - the last set got so battered and bashed we had to replace them! But I don't think it reflects on the product as much as the users!

LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Melody Block
LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Melody Block

4.0 out of 5 stars good textures and colours, 28 Jan 2010
ideal for a gift for our 2yr old niece - I'm told she loves it and it keeps her amused for ages.

Page: 1 | 2