Profile for John Baker > Reviews

Content by John Baker

John Baker (London)

Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas - Classics (Xbox)
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas - Classics (Xbox)

2.0 out of 5 stars everyone knows the game is great. but second hand still should work!, 30 Mar 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If you have ever played GTA you will know that there about, the game its self is probably there best. However this review is not for the game but the seller. I bought mine from zoverstocks, in my option it took a while for it to be dispatched and delivered but thats not the point. When I tried to play it all i got was error messages, now i know this is an old game and i didn't aspect it to be perfect however, this isnt ebay i thought that it would at least load. but no. Now I'm waiting to see what zoverstocks has got to say. Just be careful what and where you buy from.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2012 2:45 AM BST

Shadow Wave (Cherub)
Shadow Wave (Cherub)
by Robert Muchamore

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems with delivery!, 31 Aug 2010
This review is from: Shadow Wave (Cherub) (Hardcover)
I shall start by saying that I have not read the book, although I have no doubt that it will be as brilliant as previous books, the delivery company Amazon has used to send this book are the worst in the world in my option! HDLN, They say via there tracking that they tried to delivery but no one was home, they did not even leave a card to say they tried, I have only been able to tell by amazons tracking. I think that HDLN didnt bother to delivery today, they are lazy, Amazon don't use them, its only a book use royal mail!!! Buy this book from Smiths or Waterstones, it may cost more but at least you know you can get it!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2010 3:17 PM BST